Baby buffet

Onboard 2.0

2 hours ago, Assholehorn said:

Do all of us, your family, and everyone who has the misfortune of having any contact with you whatsoever and put a gun to your mouth and pull the fucking trigger. You know everyone wants you to do it. 

Dear sock,

So yer not opposed to baby eating ?  

Yours truly,

Onboard 2.0

Edited by Onboard 2.0
Yours truly
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Has there been an official tally of how many actual whole  babies Hillary ate over the years ?

Chelsea seems to have escaped with out too (sp? To?) many gnaw marks.

It seems you are not being taken on a family outing on Father's Day.   This thread creation seems like a good option for you to get that anger out.

15 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Has there been an official tally of how many actual whole  babies Hillary ate over the years ?

Had Bush eaten babies, the libs would have gone crazy. It's hypocrisy, I tell you, hypocrisy! But both sides do it, so it's okay.

The thing is, can you prove to me that Hildebeast didn't eat the babies while they were still alive? Beautiful, white, Christian babies screaming as her horsey teeth tear at their flesh. I'm just asking questions here.

Who brought the donuts to the baby buffet?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Your punchline kind of fizzled there but it wouldn't have mattered because I'm still impressed that you type with your face.