Texas vs. Arkansas - College World Series

Both Tacos

Defense is going to be key today. UNC and OSU both looked like chumps in the field yesterday during the day and it hurt them both bad. Solid start from Kingham is going to be critical obviously but we also need to see the bottom half of the lineup step up. When we have had a lot of success at Omaha, there’s always unexpected guys who get really hot...like will crouch and maroul in 05 and Rowe in 09. 

Need mason and all the guys below him to start making better contact. 

Fuck the hillbilly piggies. 

I was in right field for the game last night and the wind blowing in was pretty brutal.  There were some hard hit balls that just died out there.  If the wind is like that today even Kody won't be able to put one out in right. 

Today I'll be in row 5 in the section just past the horns dugout on the home plate side.  Look for me on tv, I'll be the guy wearing a burnt orange shirt and a longhorn hat.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I was in right field for the game last night and the wind blowing in was pretty brutal.  There were some hard hit balls that just died out there.  If the wind is like that today even Kody won't be able to put one out in right. 

Today I'll be in row 5 in the section just past the horns dugout on the home plate side.  Look for me on tv, I'll be the guy wearing a burnt orange shirt and a longhorn hat.

Start pointing at the arky team and get on tv man. then go bitch slap that fat white trash piggy fan that points at everyone.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Just kind of statistically, apart from matchups and individual performances, I like the fact that we're 0-2 against themSweeps are hard and I would say that probability is against them making it 3-0.

This was the case in '05. Couldn't beat Rapelor. In fact they owned us that year (conference and B12 tourney). Augie was asked about Texas' bracket at Omaha that year before any games were played and he stated (paraphrasing),.... Well, we start with a team we can't beat and if we get by them we have to play the #1 team in the country......

Pretty sure I saw Pierce will be wearing Augie's # 16 today....

TEXAS!!

Edited by BillyGoatHill
  • Like 1

I hate Arkansas more than anything not named Oklahoma.

I'm still mad about that piece of shit no-namer trying to break Vince's ankle after a play in 2004.

As a state they are responsible for Jerry Jones, Barry Switzer and fucking Wal-Mart.

Let's fuck these bitches up and send them back to their cousins for comfort. Fuck Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Wally Banger said:

I hate Arkansas more than anything not named Oklahoma.

I'm still mad about that piece of shit no-namer trying to break Vince's ankle after a play in 2004.

As a state they are responsible for Jerry Jones, Barry Switzer and fucking Wal-Mart.

Let's fuck these bitches up and send them back to their cousins for comfort. Fuck Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of this