Texas vs Florida : College World Series.

petscii

10 hours ago, Austin Orange said:

Shart or Henley? Or both?

10 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

I get the idea we are starting Henley and then going to Shugart out of the pen. 

Whatever it takes to win. Florida is stackedand they can hit, but i feel decently optimistic with us being able to throw both those guys at them. Both have been pitching well of late and they might be enough to get a full 9 without using other arms. 

13 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Love the optimism gents.  

Actually I am pretty optimistic we make a great showing. But our team seems to have two settings: 1. We are throwing strikes and really good. 2. We are walking people and a dumpster fire.

For most of the post-season team 1 has shown up. I think they will again tomorrow. But Pierce has to be aggressive in finding the pitcher that has the hot hand. There is no tomorrow.

• Like 2

Anybody up there already want some decent seats for face value/or less...lemme know.  Because I'm coming up to Omaha on Thursday night to play Arkansas...you hear me?  

1 hour ago, LongestHorn said:

After we knock out Florida, our Thursday game is listed as ESPNU 8 pm.  

I don't get ESPNU.  Furk.

sign up for temporary,  free trial, of vue.playstation.com and you are set.  wait till a couple hours before gametime.  last year i did slingbox and got screwed out of one of the games that was on espnu.  this year vue.playstation.com is the real deal.

1 hour ago, petscii said:

I subscribe to PSVue only for longhorn network during baseball season up here in Seattle.  I may end up keeping it year round for red zone this fall.  It's good stuff.

yep.  has longhorn network as well.(doh, as you mentioned)

Edited by zork

Henley to start.

“It’s not that intimidating,” said UT sophomore pitcher Blair Henley, who’ll start on Tuesday. “Obviously, intimidation comes from winning and every team that wins is intimidating. We’re going to go out there and treat them like any other team. We’ll see how it goes.”

https://www.hookem.com/story/with-its-season-on-the-line-texas-looks-to-end-florida-reign-in-college-baseball/

Well, weather.com has a 40% chance of thunderstorms (not just rain, but lightning which the NCAA loves) tomorrow afternoon.  So I predict, we'll get this game in as a double-header on Thursday.