XXXTentacion shot, rumored to be deceased

Goo Punch

2 hours ago, bluto said:

Not true Vic, lil tay made a video saying he was the only one who really got her and encouraged her when all the haters were trying to hold her down 

One of the worst characters that came around on social media. I do feel sorry for her once the whole backstory and behind the scenes came out. She was a puppet for her brother and her mom. Pretty much reading off a script. Just a little kid exploited by her family for short fame and money.

23 hours ago, tbone_ said:

If I had a cell mate, I’d consider his sexual orientation relevant.

Prison newbie meets his cellmate, who asks why he's scared.  He says he didn't want to get raped and the cellmate says "No, you got it all wrong.  It's all consensual in here.  You can even choose to be the husband or wife."  Newbie says "OK. I'll be the husband."  Cellmate says "OK. Come over here and suck your wife's dick."

I'll see myself to the bad joke thread on lulz

giphy-downsized-large.gif

He was a good kid.

He's had serious legal trouble ... he's awaiting trial for domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend. He's facing more than a dozen felony charges. Prosecutors accused him of witness tampering.  

XXX was on house arrest but the judge recently let him out so he could tour. 

http://www.tmz.com/

Rest in peace in hell ex ex ex tent ation