2019 WR Jordan Whittington

Machinator

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

Never fear Longhorn fans... Aggy was watching the game as well so that we can get an unbiased take on his ability ... 

Aggy-Whittington.png

that was during THIS game. 

giphy.gif

well he did get his ass run over at the goal line.  but he’s gonna play offense so no worries. 

9 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Texags for the win.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-21-at-3-55-23-PM.png

Actually, it looks like most of the people in that thread were mocking him for how terrible that take was. 6 TD’s, 350+ yards, and 11 tackles on defense is enough to overcome some of the most severe Homerism.

11 minutes ago, futureman said:

aggy said he got his ass run over.  he got his ass run over.  aggy validated.  

it doesn’t matter.  he’s playing offense. 

He ran over, around, and through the entire teams asses himself today. 

Edited by Vertigo

Just now, Vertigo said:

He ran over, around, and through the entire teams asses himself today. 

I don’t know why people can’t just acknowledge he got his ass trucked at the goal line to give up a td.  seems very aggy to me.  

yeah of course he played great.

still got trucked.  

2 minutes ago, Richter said:

Since we didn’t land Cain and Sanders any chance we just play him at RB for a year

He’ll play everywhere.

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

I don’t know why people can’t just acknowledge he got his ass trucked at the goal line to give up a td.  seems very aggy to me.  

yeah of course he played great.

still got trucked.  

It’s kinda aggy to harp on that the day of an all-time great performance by a future horn in a championship game.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

kinda aggy to harp on that the day of an all-time great performance by a future horn in a championship game.

did he or did he not get his ass run over?

I acknowledge the all-time performance and I think he’ll be good in austin. 

I don’t understand why people can’t acknowledge he had one pretty bad play.  it’s not a big deal and the play doesn’t matter.  it’s just curious to me that people can’t just say “ah yeah he did get his ass run over on that play. oh well.” 

is it fear based?  I don’t get it. 

• Fuck You 3

46 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Haven’t seen it mentioned but his uncle Arthur Whittington played RB for the Oakland Raiders for a few years including in a Super Bowl.

clesrly he could play for any school in the country and damn near every one wanted him.  

According to wiki, Arthur's daughter's are youtube personalities, so here are Jordan's cousins:
https://www.youtube.com/user/AmbersCloset33/featured

https://www.youtube.com/user/AshtonsCloset

34 minutes ago, futureman said:

did he or did he not get his ass run over?

I acknowledge the all-time performance and I think he’ll be good in austin. 

I don’t understand why people can’t acknowledge he had one pretty bad play.  it’s not a big deal and the play doesn’t matter.  it’s just curious to me that people can’t just say “ah yeah he did get his ass run over on that play. oh well.” 

is it fear based?  I don’t get it. 

Hey dumbfuck.....Earl Campbell fumbled a few times, Vince Young threw some interceptions, Derrick Johnson took some bad angles, and Earl Thomas whiffed on a National Championship derailing play.  So the fuck what if he "got his ass trucked?"

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Hey dumbfuck.....Earl Campbell fumbled a few times, Vince Young threw some interceptions, Derrick Johnson took some bad angles, and Earl Thomas whiffed on a National Championship derailing play.  So the fuck what if he "got his ass trucked?"

thanks for this.  one of the better ones.