Hyde Park Garage Apartment for rent - $1500

Hellraiser97

My brother is looking for a new tenant for his garage apartment, starting August 15th.  

http://cartymedia.com/duval/

• Built in 2014
  • Large 12x12 bedroom and 12'x12' livingroom
  • Huge walk in closet (5'x8')
  • 9' ceilings
  • Full kitchen including range, fridge, dishwasher, disposal and microwave
  • Washer, dryer in unit
  • Central Heat and Air
  • Private entrance
  • No smoking; No pets
  • Water/Trash/Gas (water heater only) paid by landlord
  • 1 Block to Hyde Park restaurants, coffee shops and grocery
  • 1 Block to Shipe Park, pool, basketball court and tennis courts
  • 1 Block to #7 bus stop
  • 3 blocks to IF (Intramural Field) UT Bus
  • Street Parking only

For more information contact:

Chris Carty
512-947-4246
cecarty31@yahoo.com

exterior.jpg

kitchen_2.jpg

On 6/20/2018 at 12:16 PM, Bigpoppapump said:

$1500, I remember paying $750 for a 2 bedroom split 3 ways bigger than that in hyde park.

my first apartment in Austin in 1990 was an efficiency in the small complex at 45th and Duval behind what used to be a Texaco station (NW corner). $275/mo during the school year and it dropped to $250 for June/July/August. 

Camino Real BEFORE all of the sweet renovations had a one bedroom for $650.  Close to Grande Mart, Conanns, Taco Bell and Dirty Martins.  What more does one need?

I lived there in a 1br and paid $600/mo. I still drove to the engineering building everyday. I had a secret parking spot in the alley behind Posse.

7 minutes ago, luke duke said:

I lived there in a 1br and paid $600/mo. I still drove to the engineering building everyday. I had a secret parking spot in the alley behind Posse.

That pool though. Party times. Woke up on that bridge a few times. Of course it was often drained by management because someone would jump from the roof. They tried putting bars over the access points and those were promptly removed. 

I had stayed there in the mid 90s as well. Sisters BF let us use his apartment. He was right below Mike Adams (WR) who dropped the damn bass all night long. 

On 6/26/2018 at 5:03 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

Camino Real BEFORE all of the sweet renovations had a one bedroom for $650.  Close to Grande Mart, Conanns, Taco Bell and Dirty Martins.  What more does one need?

Lived there freshman year 97-98.  Can confirm pricing. Had radio stolen out of my bronco II in the little underground parking. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Lived there freshman year 97-98.  Can confirm pricing. Had radio stolen out of my bronco II in the little underground parking. 

What color was the Bronco 2?  I moved in in summer of 98’ (pool was empty). 

i stopped parking in the bottom because my truck was broken into twice. Shortly after the entire ting flooded and drowned a few cars. We tried to knee board down there.