Yellowstone

RPM

I've been trying to find this on Direct Tv for two weeks and all I'm seeing is Season 1 episodes 5-9.  Am I missing it or is that all that's available for free?  Amazon isn't streaming it free so I may have to pay for the first 4 episodes.  

45 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Yeah, that's why on the post before yours, I recanted that claim.  Sorry dude.

Shit. Sorry, didn't see that.

Hoping they'll do a marathon showing of Season 2 like they did with Season 1 leading into Season 3.

On 6/3/2020 at 8:01 AM, chikin23 said:
On 6/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, Drew said:
Man I picked a bad time to finally cut the cord.  The ONLY channel/App I can't get seem to get a password for is Paramount.  ugh.

The channel (and several others) will be available on YouTube TV at some point this summer.

Well shit, that's good news.  I was considering YouTube TV as out of them, Sling, HuluTV and other streaming services prices around $50-$55, they had the best selection of channels for the wife, and best selection of sport channels for me(other than LHN of course).

I kept hesitation based solely on Yellowstone coming out.  That really helps me make the decision easier.

Well shit, that's good news.  I was considering YouTube TV as out of them, Sling, HuluTV and other streaming services prices around $50-$55, they had the best selection of channels for the wife, and best selection of sport channels for me(other than LHN of course).
I kept hesitation based solely on Yellowstone coming out.  That really helps me make the decision easier.
Just gotta hope they get it done.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/techland/will-youtube-tv-add-paramount-network-time-yellowstone-premiere-159426
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Costner is a one note actor, but my goodness he plays one note well. He’s perfect in Yellowstone.  I can’t figure out if it’s helped his career or impeded it. Regardless, he’s had a nice career. 

the story of his career is basically written.  I don’t see how his role as john dutton could impede anything.  it’s a great role. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Costner is a one note actor, but my goodness he plays one note well. He’s perfect in Yellowstone.  I can’t figure out if it’s helped his career or impeded it. Regardless, he’s had a nice career. 

He’ll always be a top 10 actor for me due to Fandango.  The last 10 min of that movie are some of the best acting ever

• Like 1

Agree that Costner is sort of one note — but it’s a really good note.  Will pretty much watch anything he did, other than “Wyatt Earp” because you can’t top Kurt Russell, and “Tombstone” is so much better.

I’d encourage you to check out some of his smaller movies — Fandango, as noted above, “The War,” “A Perfect World,” and an older one, “American Flyers.”  These are really goood, understated roles

Agree that Costner is sort of one note — but it’s a really good note.  Will pretty much watch anything he did, other than “Wyatt Earp” because you can’t top Kurt Russell, and “Tombstone” is so much better.
I’d encourage you to check out some of his smaller movies — Fandango, as noted above, “The War,” “A Perfect World,” and an older one, “American Flyers.”  These are really goood, understated roles
Loved American Flyers. Need to watch that again. Hell of the West.

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

If you tolerate the barrage of ads, Seasons 1 and 2 are available for streaming on the Paramount App. Yes, a cable provider is required. 

I'm caught up and ready to go. Exciting ending to Season 2. 

Yeah, though as discussed above a lot of us thought the Beck Brothers would put up more of a fight

14 minutes ago, AustinMT said:

Yeah, though as discussed above a lot of us thought the Beck Brothers would put up more of a fight

Now, I certainly had a few while I watched the Season 2 finale, but I thought the show did a convincing job of demonstrating the Duttons getting the jump on the Beck Bros. It's hard to fight back with gunshot wounds. 

But yes, I understand your point. Until the finale, the Beck Bros were portrayed as super villains that scared the hell out of Jenkins/Rainwater, and rattled John Dutton. But hey plot devices. The show only has 10 episodes to encounter, battle, and dispatch the season's big bads. 

5 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
42 minutes ago, cmontexas said:
Camera work is weird. Looks like a Nickelodeon show

Then don't watch, fucko.

What? I already did though.

The camera work looks different and cheaper than seasons 1 and 2. Also Casey's wife sucks.

Bunkhouse antics and Costner make it watchable. Plus menopause tits

Edited by cmontexas