Yellowstone

RPM

On June 1, 2020 at 5:37 PM, immortal13 said:

That's the best example to describe this show. It would be good if it was even remotely realistic. That and the Beth character are why I bailed out on it.

Beth? Best character on the show. You know every time she comes on screen, some shit's about to happen.

Wife and I watched first two seasons again  last week and this season's premier. Our favorite scene, of all shows, was when Monica calls Beth to the boutique. Beth knows how to fuck with people. Or is it fuck up people?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Oh sweet we have a tv camera critic in here. Go watch nick toons, bro. Who fukin cares or looks for that shit.

We are glad this show is back. My dad dropped out season 1. But yesterday we showed him last half of season 2 and the season 3 premier. “Man, I guess I need to keep watching. Is it every Sunday?” Yea, dad. Sundays are good again.

This season looks really good from the trailer. There are 3 more chics to be introduced that we saw on their IG video. Two will be in the bunkhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, EastTexan said:

Beth? Best character on the show. You know every time she comes on screen, some shit's about to happen.

Wife and I watched first two seasons again  last week and this season's premier. Our favorite scene, of all shows, was when Monica calls Beth to the boutique. Beth knows how to fuck with people. Or is it fuck up people?

That was a great scene.

‘Yellowstone’ Season 3 Premiere Draws Over 4 Million Viewers

“Yellowstone” continues to pay off big for Paramount Network, with the Season 3 premiere of the drama series racking up big viewership numbers for the cabler.

On Sunday night, “Yellowstone” pulled in 4.2 million viewers in its initial airing on Paramount Network. That is up an impressive 76% compared to the Season 2 premiere, which drew 2.4 million viewers in Live+Same Day last year.

The episode was also simulcast on fellow Viacom networks Pop, TV Land, and CMT, which added another 2.4 million viewers combined.

“Yellowstone” has proven to be an undisputed hit for Paramount Network, with the show regularly tallying over 5 million viewers when delayed viewing is factored into the equation.

The network has also greenlit a new scripted drama from Sheridan called “Mayor of Kingstown.” Set in a small Michigan town where the only industry remaining are federal, state, and private prisons, “Mayor of Kingstown” follows the McClusky family, the power brokers between the police, criminals, inmates, prison guards and politicians, in a city completely dependent on prisons and the prisoners they contain.

That wolf is Case McCoy's spirit animal

Winterfell-feel going on...hah

Good setup ep. Spent lil too much time w character bonding than needed. But guess some is needed to show us the family bond getting stronger to setup how they will defend the land together later on.

When Rip said “Arent we past playing hard to get.” Wife and I both said “no shit”. Kinda tired of Beth’s personality when it comes to being on the ranch.

Poor Jaime. “Thanks, Dad”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

why don't they carry ar's with red dots when out on the range ?

That's not how they did it 7 generations ago. AR is not a good saddle gun.

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

and side arms ?

No answer for that one. Side arms would be a no brainer.

On 6/29/2020 at 8:17 AM, RPM said:

He does have a strong KP vibe. Isn't he the same one that killed the kid in S2?

On 6/29/2020 at 8:41 AM, Fuck Tim Beck said:

^^ totally forgot about that. Pretty sure that's him. 

On 6/29/2020 at 6:08 PM, TxTower said:

Yep. That’s him alright.

I had completely forgotten about that from a year ago.

I'm starting to think that binging is the only way to watch a series since it is so difficult to remember things that happened from previous seasons.

I'm wondering if they've had a budget cut. They haven't flown the helicopter once this season and they were baling hay with the sob in S1. All this talk of an airport, you'd think they would roll that bird out and at least take a look see.

I have to admit, I seriously lol'd when they opened the chute after Jimmy gave the gal a wassup.

6 minutes ago, RPM said:

I'm wondering if they've had a budget cut. They haven't flown the helicopter once this season and they were baling hay with the sob in S1. All this talk of an airport, you'd think they would roll that bird out and at least take a look see.

I have to admit, I seriously lol'd when they opened the chute after Jimmy gave the gal a wassup.

Also cut to black when Jimmy was injured on the bronco. Sound effects are much cheaper than stunt staging. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

10 hours ago, RPM said:

Budget cut makes sense. Very watchable show 

Jaime I think even suggested getting the chopper. Negative. But Kudos to him for getting his balls in that ep. Although he can’t pull off the cowboy hat.

Can’t stand Tater(?)...she sounds regarded. Her comedy relief just isn’t flowing right.

And yea really weird how Jimmy went down with out showing it. Random chic comes onto him strong....dead giveaway something was bad was coming. At first I thought she was just playing him so he would be unfocused as revenge for beating her bro....maybe so. Seems rodeo like..

4 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Did any of y'alls grandfathers call you "grandson" every time?

Mine called me by my given first name. Only man that got away with it. Would have broken my heart if he called me anything else.

• Hook 'Em 1