Yellowstone

RPM

28 minutes ago, Drew said:

I mean I get it...but she's only really had one rant in 3 episodes so far.  Not sure why the bitching about her this season.

You new here?

She did something in the first season that nobody liked, so that means she can't get any better in the later seasons. It's like a Freshman on the football team. However he played his Freshman year, that's how he's gonna be 'til he leaves. Well, at least according to some on here. 

Yeah I know...just figured we might get a reprieve this season.  I mean I literally fast forwarded through her spill with the kids at college, and that was the only thing she's remotely done to garner the slightest bit of rage.  She's said like 10 words the last 2 episodes and people still griping.  She's eye candy who'll talk.  That's it.

12 hours ago, Drew said:

Yeah I know...just figured we might get a reprieve this season.  I mean I literally fast forwarded through her spill with the kids at college, and that was the only thing she's remotely done to garner the slightest bit of rage.  She's said like 10 words the last 2 episodes and people still griping.  She's eye candy who'll talk.  That's it.

spiel.

Sorry if this has been asked before...I didn't read through the thread.  Are S1/S2 on any streaming service?  I have Prime, Netflix and Hulu and they don't have it.  I see S3 is on YouTube TV but we'd want to start from the beginning.

TIA

On 6/29/2020 at 6:08 PM, TxTower said:

Yep. That’s him alright.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:51 AM, Fuck Tim Beck said:

I am convinced that livestock agent is the love child of Kenny Powers and Chad Briscoe. 

On 6/29/2020 at 8:17 AM, RPM said:

He does have a strong KP vibe. Isn't he the same one that killed the kid in S2?

On 6/29/2020 at 8:41 AM, Fuck Tim Beck said:

^^ totally forgot about that. Pretty sure that's him. 

Just realized he was the bad dude Jeremy Renner made run in the snow at the end of Wind River

19 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Hell yes !

most Harley riders are in dire need of an ass kicking hahahaha

should have sent them down the road with a busted hand and a bad knee 

Every Harley rider on the Seawall in Galveston is in need of much worse than what transpired on Yellowstone. It doesn’t take 20 minutes to start your bike. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

7 hours ago, TxTower said:

Weatherford Hill Bourbon Whiskey?

He holds it up for the camera for Christ’s sake. That some egregious product placement.

Screw top though. Can it be any good?

Think that was a fake brand. I can't find any trace of it online.

4 hours ago, TxTower said:

Damn! Was looking forward to a review from BFLT.

I assume it was a fake brand. The only plastic screw tops I’ll drink are Early Times Bottled in Bond and Evan Williams BiB.

I’ll give the show credit for at least using a glass bottle. They film the show in Utah. You’d think High West and their Constellation Brands overlords would be beating down the door to get their bottles on air. They use a really cool Western style bottle with a wooden plunger. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

6 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I assume it was a fake brand. The only plastic screw tops I’ll drink are Early Times Bottled in Bond and Evan Williams BiB.

I’ll give the show credit for at least using a glass bottle. They film the show in Utah. You’d think High West and their Constellation Brands overlords would be beating down the door to get their bottles on air. They use a really cool Western style bottle with a wooden plunger. 

Shit. Constellation owns High West?  Means I can’t drink it anymore.  I hate Constellation because of what they’ve done in the wine industry in Napa, especially the issues with trying to claim “To Kalon” as their own.  

33 minutes ago, AustinMT said:

Shit. Constellation owns High West?  Means I can’t drink it anymore.  I hate Constellation because of what they’ve done in the wine industry in Napa, especially the issues with trying to claim “To Kalon” as their own.  

They acquired them a few years back. Outbid Pernod Ricard.

So when does the Wolf finally make its move? Or join in with Casey and Pochahontas?

Fuk those bikers. Were they actually roasting marshmallows in the afternoon on road trip in random field?

Jimmy plot seems too forced and not believable. But Im open to more female ass shots.

Did John’s cancer go away?? Can’t remember last season what happened after Vet helped him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well at least we know that Barrell Racing girl wasn't setting jimmy up like some thought last episode.  Good for Jimmy

She pulling a long con.
Ironically just like Sawyer (Josh Holloway) from “Lost” was known for.
Mind blown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk