Yellowstone

RPM

once again, they continue to treat jamie like he’s played by an actor who tried to get a raise. they’re just gonna torment him until he dies i guess. the minute they mentioned him having to get a birth certificate before a meeting (totally normal) i said “ yeah he’s definitely adopted”.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

When the fuck are we gonna find out what the dead native american chick has to do with all this?

Probably about the same time we found out what happened to Jamie's kid from last year. 

I don't understand why they have to introduce all these side plots. Like just fucking advance the story line. Its going to be the same shit as last year and the same shit as wind river, a crawling story that is great, but then abruptly ends with a pretty little bow in about 7.5 minutes. 

10 minutes ago, Juicy said:

Probably about the same time we found out what happened to Jamie's kid from last year. 

I don't understand why they have to introduce all these side plots. Like just fucking advance the story line. Its going to be the same shit as last year and the same shit as wind river, a crawling story that is great, but then abruptly ends with a pretty little bow in about 7.5 minutes. 

Holy crap, totally forgot about that

17 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Is this show up their with breaking bad? Just bought s1 and finished episode 1. BB is my favorite of all time and I have a feeling that instead of meth it’ll be with livestock and land. Am I in for a ride?

will mcavoy jeff daniels GIF

I don’t know shit about Montana, but $10k per acre for mountain view pasture seems a little low. I think the show wanted a nice round number, but it’s extremely easy to research land prices. 

Teeter is the worst character on the show. If she dies, she dies. Assault with a deadly horse weapon is a new one.

Pretty good episode.

Did I miss in a past episode the whole plan for the Monica trap? I figured it out when she was running bc she isn’t that dumb and was being weird w Casey. Maybe I did miss where the police had clues and knew the suspect to catch.

Man. Fuck Wade Morrow. Just fight it out and quit being a pussy. Gotta be the most annoying bad guy move to “send a message”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. Fuck Wade Morrow. Just fight it out and quit being a pussy. Gotta be the most annoying bad guy move to “send a message”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if he indeed kills off Teeter and her ridiculous trailer park trash accent from nowhere, then he gets points in my book.