Yellowstone

RPM

Fukin waiting until the last 10 mins?

Letting some equity group out play you and assaulting the whole family??

I don’t think Jaime planned anything. He just wants to cut all ties. Roarke knows he can’t go after Jaime since Jaime openly said he will make the deal.

Definitely the opposite of last season’s simply neat tying up of loose ends though. But waited too long to go down....

Assuming the kid will get help for John. How is John’s head not more on a swivel? I would be strapped and vest if I was him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expected someone to jump out of the back of the car when John opened it to look for the spare. They for sure wiped out a lot of people next to the Duttons. The got Beth’s assistant, Kayce’s secretary, and the innocent woman John was trying to help, but do they end up getting any of the Duttons. If John dies the series is over, but I think they can lose either Beth or Kayce. I hope it’s Beth because she’s a real cunt. Plus killing Beth would put Rip on the warpath.

I think Rainwater’s attorney is behind it.

26 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I expected someone to jump out of the back of the car when John opened it to look for the spare. They for sure wiped out a lot of people next to the Duttons. The got Beth’s assistant, Kayce’s secretary, and the innocent woman John was trying to help, but do they end up getting any of the Duttons. If John dies the series is over, but I think they can lose either Beth or Kayce. I hope it’s Beth because she’s a real cunt. Plus killing Beth would put Rip on the warpath.

Pretty plausible theories. They spent a lot of time showing how much Rip loves Beth in this episode. Pretty deliberate and never a good omen in movies. 

I’m out on Beth. She’s always been one dimensional, but the facial scar, never doing her hair or make up, and no nudity is too much for me. If she gets got, so be it. John appears to be fine. Kayce is going to shoot his way out of it. 

26 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Pretty plausible theories. They spent a lot of time showing how much Rip loves Beth in this episode. Pretty deliberate and never a good omen in movies. 

I’m out on Beth. She’s always been one dimensional, but the facial scar, never doing her hair or make up, and no nudity is too much for me. If she gets got, so be it. John appears to be fine. Kayce is going to shoot his way out of it. 

43 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I was thinking the same thing when he was looking for the spare. And yeah I hope Beth is history. There I said it. Bitch ain't got naked since season 1 anyway. 

And John needs to pimp slap the governor for blindsiding him like that. 

Edited by Fuck Tim Beck

All the Duttons will survive.

Beth wasn’t close enough. They wouldn’t kill off female lead after what she went through last year in that same office.

Kayce is a bad ass. Flipped that desk like a champ. Local cowboys will back him up.

John I’m guessing got shot in arms, shoulders, and non serious spots.

Someone call the Vet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

nobody is dead (no dutton)

will patton is behind this, on behalf of jamie.

we’re supposed to think it’s sawyer because he says they’ll need to start playing dirty, but that was too quick, and also sloppy.

the harassment stuff was stupid. 

good finale in that it carries over to next season. could’ve easily happened this season between when the indian fixer arrived and now. wasted 5 episodes on love stories and rodeos. 

jimmy is an idiot. pussy remains undefeated. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Indians wouldnt hire white hitmen.
Gotta be the wall street gang, men morrow said he would bring in.
Kaycee and rip gonna kill some mfers next season.
Jamie getting some balls would never happen.

Disagree. The Indians hire white guys to kill the duttons to point suspicion towards market equity or even Jamie. 
the woman lawyer said it, they look like the only friend in a room full of enemies. 

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Beth is dead and Rip is going on a hell of a killing spree next year 

I can't see them killing Beth as she is the only strong female character (aside from the Indian Attorney with 3 minutes of combined screen time) but either way I think it sets rip up to kill 1000 more men after the horse scene. 

Looks like Sheridan did this as a big fuck you to all the people who bitched at how tidy last season got wrapped up. Oh you want to complain, here is a quadruple cliffhanger of deaths for you to marinate on for a year. 

11 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

All the Duttons will survive.

I tend to agree because I don't think the show will do as well if any of them are gone. Beth and John should be dead from their injuries. A bomb explosion big enough to send debris onto the street and Beth was 10 feet away from the blast. John got shot multiple times in the chest. But I think both of them will survive, which seems a little bit like The Walking Dead when you create fatal situations for your main characters only to have them all magically survive.

The Market Equities story was just a mess. Sawyer had 2 minutes of screen time each episode to act angry at his stock prices and lack of fishing time. They hired some ex-con hitmen to basically do nothing except get themselves killed. The CEO doing a hostile takeover of Beth's company and then getting sidelined for "workplace misconduct". I suppose they will continue to be the evil bad guys in season 4 since none of them were actually killed off and the airport ski resort plan is still in motion. I hope they clean it up a bit.

My wife is really fired up about the possibility of none of them dying. I tend to agree but I think in the end if they want to save some face that it is Jimmy that is dead and all the duttons survive. I am hoping for this because his storyline sucked asshole this season. 

I guess the whole point of setting up the who shot JR/JD angle was to give them some extra time to float ideas for who is going to work as the big bad next season. The Indians have motivation and now an apparent divide in the ranks. Market equities is operating in Montana like it is Yemen apparently, and Coach Yost, who is a hall of famer in my book, could have "liberated" Jamie by killing his family??? Seems the least likely is to be Yost/Jamie.

I also can't imagine the Indians going after Kayce with how he has been helpful to them multiple times in the past, but they have proven to completely disregard any sort of cohesion in the story line. Jamie starts a redemption arc, finally gets the family to put him in power and then goes right back to Cersei to die in the tower. If I was an actor I would pass on any characters named Jamie in Television. 

Rant over. the show is what it is, a prime time soap opera a la Dallas and I  Can't wait for next summers' season.

Edited by Juicy
  • Hook 'Em 1

Also reading today it seems everyone has missed the fact that the cell phone stopped the bullet that would have hit John's heart. I keep hearing about John knowing there was no service because of the lady he was helping but it clearly showed a bullet indent and cracked screen on his phone. 

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

Also reading today it seems everyone has missed the fact that the cell phone stopped the bullet that would have hit John's heart. I keep hearing about John knowing there was no service because of the lady he was helping but it clearly showed a bullet indent and cracked screen on his phone. 

yeah, i figured that was the ironic twist, in that he spent all season trying to spend more time off the grid.

1 hour ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

The whole Rip digging up his mom was some strange shit. 

Did you see his sweet flip phone though?  Also I wouldn't have bet on crows (or were they ravens?) to beat the buzzards to the not yet dead horse.

Best ep of season 3, imo. And im fine with the cliffhanger. 

Ive also accepted the fact that Sheridan can write a better screenplay for the big screen than a TV show

anyone notice how one of the livestock guys pushing for kayce as gov. in the finale was the old man (who shot at them) from the 2nd bank robbery in Hell or High Water

”fuck you too old man!”

57 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

anyone notice how one of the livestock guys pushing for kayce as gov. in the finale was the old man (who shot at them) from the 2nd bank robbery in Hell or High Water

”fuck you too old man!”

Missed that. But one of them was in Tombstone. That's us. Law and order every time . 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Episode was great, but I did roll my eyes when the paralyzed barrel racer just happened to be going on her run seconds after Jimmy said he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

That would be Amberley Snyder ...

https://www.instagram.com/amberleysnyder/

• Like 1

Bunkhouse sloots wreaking havoc on Rip and Lloyd's watch...soccer mom getting blasted with automatic weapons...bullet proof cell phones (maybe)...Jamie growing a spine...gratuitous lazy writing. But damn!, Sheridan has come a long ways from Cranfills Gap.

Suspension of disbelief rating high to very high....

2 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Episode was great, but I did roll my eyes when the paralyzed barrel racer just happened to be going on her run seconds after Jimmy said he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

thought it was a little disingenuous for barrel racers to act like their danger level is the same as riding an animal purposely trying to buck them to the ground. 

• Hook 'Em 1