2019 QB Roschon Johnson

• 3 weeks later...

His patience, vision, aggressiveness, and determination is evident on every play. I think this is likely a permanent position change which could pay huge dividends for him and the team. Sam made two huge mistakes on the interception play yesterday and the first was missing RoJo wide open in the flat, which might have resulted in a very long play or touchdown.

2 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I do think he missed him, he had to have know rojo was there

Pretty sure Sam was locked on to one receiver the entire time. One that happened to have multiple players draped all over him as a result of Sam being locked on him the entire play. We’ll call it a missed opportunity.

1 hour ago, Casual Encounter said:

His patience, vision, aggressiveness, and determination is evident on every play. I think this is likely a permanent position change which could pay huge dividends for him and the team. Sam made two huge mistakes on the interception play yesterday and the first was missing RoJo wide open in the flat, which might have resulted in a very long play or touchdown.

2:22 mark. No one within 30-40 yards of Roschon. Got greedy into the wind and triple coverage. Inexplicable..
https://youtu.be/5_hyCzYqYg4

4 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Yea I fucked that up.  Meant to say I don't think Sam missed him, but yea he locked into one guy going for the big play.  He knows the plays, he knew where rojo was .  He was trying to hit a home run.

It’s a home run if you flip it to your back and he runs for 40 yards. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I’m a big Texas fan but not a bears fan and I too think he could win the starting job.

I’m a Bears and Horns fan and I three think he could win the job. He, D’Onta, and Herbert along with Fields could be fun.
  • Hook 'Em 1