What are you listening to right now?

UDontKnow

I've been out of the loop with music over the last few years, and trying to play some catch up during these fucked up times we live in. Finally heard a Phoebe Bridgers song on Sirius and was immediately hooked. Song has an Elliott Smith/Sufjan Stevens melody and vibe that I really dig. The rest of her stuff I've been listening to is great as well. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley

I’m a big Glass Animals fan, when Zaba  came out I absolutely loved the beats, sonic landscape and overall sexiness of their sound.  How To Be A Human Being was an interesting experiment with some great songs but their new album drops on the 7th and I’m stoked, sounds so far like a mix between those two albums. 

This video was shot in the lead’s London neighborhood during the peak of lockdown and I love it.  The tune is outstanding too, love a song that integrates little silence breaks.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

No great place to put this but I think it can fit here. 
ive got an 11 year old son who has always been interested in obsolete technology. Always asking for shit like a vcr and talking about floppy disks. So the wife bought him an audio tape player and then found a place on amazon that sells tapes for $10 a dozen and you choose the genre and you get what you get. Here’s what we got and will undoubtedly be listening to for the foreseeable future- not too bad for a blind selection. 

C31C7F33-30E6-4AC3-9C4A-5782E7E43AFB.jpeg

Edited by Pato del Muerto
Just noticed there’s two sting tapes. That’s some bullshit.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

went digging around on YouTube and found this.  Likely, only those who spent time in SA "back-in-the-day" will remember this one.

KISS-FM was the last great rock station before it all got bought out and streamlined into another formulaic jukebox.