What are you listening to right now?

UDontKnow

Feeling fairly surly today and trying to snap out of it while I hack up some meat in the kitchen for tomorrow. Seems like a “music to break shit to” kinda afternoon  

Started with Hanging In The Balance by Metal Church. Then The World Won’t Miss You by Reverend. 

Balls deep into some Comeau-era Annihilator right now. 

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I put it in one of these damn threads but can't find it now. This album is fucking fire. Ew is like the 7th best song on it and that's not a slight

Ew is by far the best song but YMMV. His songwriting left a lot to be desired for me on the rest of it. 

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Ew is by far the best song but YMMV. His songwriting left a lot to be desired for me on the rest of it. 

Wow really? I'd go Daylight, Pretty Boy, 777, Your Man, Run, and probably High Hopes. I guess his style is just my jam or something but I can roll through most of the album without skipping 

6 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Wow really? I'd go Daylight, Pretty Boy, 777, Your Man, Run, and probably High Hopes. I guess his style is just my jam or something but I can roll through most of the album without skipping 

I like Run a lot, even if it's a shameless Weeknd rip. The guitar solo at the end is kind of off putting and unnecessary. I guess that's how I feel about most of the other songs - they're almost great songs with a couple of things I get hung up on. 

Watching the 2018 Paul McCartney at ACL Music Festival set right now.  I think it's weekend 2.  

I will never not be in awe of Paul McCartney and his 60 years of wonderful music.  Changes between eras, instruments, and keys so effortlessly.  

And for some reason, it always makes me miss John and George.  And it should't, because Paul's shows are so amazing.  But it does.