Why won't Nikki Haley be the first female POTUS?

tantric superman

Welp, today I cast my Nikki Haley spite vote, aka FuckAllTrumpanzees vote.

I could have voted Dem to help hometown Rep Sewell, but I figure at this point if Terri Sewell is scraping by, that's on her not on me.

I also made it rain, not a gully washer, just a light steady drizzle. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, South Austin said:

She’ll endorse him in less than 48 hours.

That wouldn’t surprise me. I know it will happen. The Ohio primary is in two weeks. I’m sure it will happen before then. 

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I fully expect that she will say that while she has some problems with Trump, she endorses him because she doesn’t want Biden to win.

Pleasantly surprised that she didn't endorse Trump. I would have thought she would have done that to assist her in case Trump has to drop out for whatever reason.

Haley has already said that she is "more concerned" about four more years of Biden vs four more years of Dotard. So I'm sure she'll endorse DT at some point.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you gave her truth serum, she'd say something along the lines of "Of course I'd prefer Biden. You think I'm crazy or something?".

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Haley has already said that she is "more concerned" about four more years of Biden vs four more years of Dotard. So I'm sure she'll endorse DT at some point.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you gave her truth serum, she'd say something along the lines of "Of course I'd prefer Biden. You think I'm crazy or something?".

Her future is DOA if she endorses Biden. She should either stay quiet or just get swallowed up by the MAGA wave and she’ll drown for running against the messiah 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Her future is DOA if she endorses Biden. She should either stay quiet or just get swallowed up by the MAGA wave and she’ll drown for running against the messiah 

Yeah her best play is to hide until February.  If Trump’s movement still represents a meaningful voting block she can play up her role in his administration, if the country has come to its senses she can play up that she stood up to him as long as she could in 2024.  Unless Trump commits to her as VP or Sec of State she has nothing to gain by endorsing him now, and she really has nothing to gain by endorsing Biden.

Suspend at 10am
endorse Thursday 
blow Trump Friday.  

Got it.  We’re gonna remember this Nikki and not in a good way. 

VP pick Friday night or Saturday AM

19 minutes ago, C-Man said:

VP pick Friday night or Saturday AM

I doubt it, he's not going to do anything that remotely resembles balancing a ticket.  I wouldn't be surprised if he nominates David Duke as his VP.