wc day 10 :: sabado gigante

Hagbard Celine

matchday 2 has proved problematic for matchday 1 winners and big names..... can half-pint Korea Sud run aggy out of their hubris?   will Mannschaft "right the schiff" against the towers of Sverige?  fortunately the "meh" game is early... joe-bob says "DVR".

Belgium bel.png&h=50v tun.png&h=50Tunisia 7:00 AM FOX  
South Korea kors.png&h=50v mex.png&h=50Mexico 10:00 AM FOX  
Germany ger.png&h=50v swe.png&h=50Sweden 1:00 PM FOX
  • Like 1

i've already seen enough of belgium to know that england are not getting anything from them if the lizard persists with his dipshittery.
Not that i want either to lose but i do want to see belgium and england play all out...not sure they will even for first in group

Dont thinking dodging senegal/poland/colombia will matter much to them

15 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Beware of the Mexican letdown. They pretty won their World Cup against Germany. Osorio needs to keep them focused. 

nsfmf.  with the insideout karma in a moebius loop in this tournament, *anything* is possible, and aggy breaking the "game 5" jinx would be a good buy.  I'm actively rooting against it and will derive enormous pleasure should they fail tomorrow, but they played a damn good game even if germany were doing their notorious slow start thing.  i don't think osorio has to worry about focusness.  this tournament is there for the taking.  when aggy fails, it will be their opponents that undo them, and then, and only then, will they destroy themselves.  i would cringe mightily, but in the name of Joe Gaetjens, god help me..... i could see them in the final.

55 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Thanks for putting these up, @Hagbard Celine

This, and thanks for having some fun with the tread titles. 

Germany goes full blitzkrieg on the poor Swedes, who run away and declare neutrality. Agree Mexico has to be careful of the let down. Shit, might still be hungover. Belgium is who I picked early as the dark horse of the cup. Tunisians are fun to watch.

Another fun day at the cup and always great to be able to share it with you surly assholes.

2 hours ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Belgium big

Mexico slog sloppily to a draw 1-1 after dominating early.

Germany overcomes early goal to win 2-1.  If Low starts Khedira and Ozil, I think they will lose 2-0 with Sweden adding the second late. 

So for those with a gambling addiction

Draw 2-2, Korea 2-1, Germany 3-0 

big-name day two industrial disease Belgium 1 - 0 Carthage scares the crap out of Belgie then goes home

aggy 4 - 0 korea sud

no khedira no ozil mannschaft 3 - 1 sverige

8 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i've already seen enough of belgium to know that england are not getting anything from them if the lizard persists with his dipshittery.

8 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Not that i want either to lose but i do want to see belgium and england play all out...not sure they will even for first in group

Dont thinking dodging senegal/poland/colombia will matter much to them

Here's a real question - do Belgium or England really want to win the group?

Think about it, you win the group, you get 2H - in an upside down group, who knows who that is. But then if you win that, you get the 1E-2F - and that could potentially be the Brazil- Germany winner.

2nd place might be a better, you get 1H - again, from an upside down group. And then you face the 1F-2E winner, right now shaping up to be Mexico-Switzerland.

Here's a real question - do Belgium or England really want to win the group?
Think about it, you win the group, you get 2H - in an upside down group, who knows who that is. But then if you win that, you get the 1E-2F - and that could potentially be the Brazil- Germany winner.
2nd place might be a better, you get 1H - again, from an upside down group. And then you face the 1F-2E winner, right now shaping up to be Mexico-Switzerland.
Yeah thats kinda what i mentioning but i didnt go check the possible match ups

They both will play hard to win next rd to clinch getting thru .... Then it might be like the southpark little league episode who can play the best to make the other win lol