wc day 10 :: sabado gigante

Hagbard Celine

23 hours ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Belgium big

Mexico slog sloppily to a draw 1-1 after dominating early.

Germany overcomes early goal to win 2-1.  If Low starts Khedira and Ozil, I think they will lose 2-0 with Sweden adding the second late.

Looks like I was off by one Mexican goal.

I really wish I had been wrong about the last game though.

Sweden upsets Mexico.  Germany still ends up as the 1F team.  I can tell I'm not going to get much done Wednesday morning, except beer intake.  

Kroos with a legendary strike. He's the best player on the German side, and for Germany to do well, Kroos needs to be a big part of their system. This is one of the weakest German sides I've seen. There's not been a real leader on the pitch and certainly not a reliable closer in the tradition of Gerd Muller or Klose. Weak defensively. Then again, they lost three of the greatest Germans ever in Lahm, Schweini and Klose. 

Brandt should start every match. Muller's invisibility and ineffectiveness is really hurting Germany.  

Kroos with a legendary strike. He's the best player on the German side, and for Germany to do well, Kroos needs to be a big part of their system. This is one of the weakest German sides I've seen. There's not been a real leader on the pitch and certainly not a reliable closer in the tradition of Gerd Muller or Klose. Weak defensively. Then again, they lost three of the greatest Germans ever in Lahm, Schweini and Klose. 

Brandt should start every match. Muller's invisibility and ineffectiveness is really hurting Germany.  

Is Gotze hurt or did he just not make the squad?

58 minutes ago, Woodrow Call said:

I havent heard of this Brandt guy until match 1 vs mexico...but hes come in and rocketed a few shots that are on a frozen rope.

He's gonna score one of these times and maybe burn a hole in the net

• Like 1