wc day 10 :: sabado gigante

Hagbard Celine

its sucks that I am having to listen to the Mexican Telemundo homer----- but even with the blantant homerism, this guy is still 5X better than the fucking screaming clown Fox have on the their broadcast.

The color guy is awful

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Fox sports go is almost as bad as watchespn when a big event is on. Choppy stream. Telemundo sports is way better in picture quality and announcing. 

I've been streaming on Fox Sports Go on my phone and computer at work for the whole tournament, no problems whatsoever.  Good video quality and haven't lost the stream at all.

2 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Perpetuating the myth that Mexico is a soccer power.

yeah, after that performance against mannschaft i expected aggy to come out and just crush the koreans.  taking 65 minutes to score in open play given this opposition leaves me unimpressed.  they may get another garbage goal and my prediction will be correct but not in the way i thought they would do it.  they needed to do what belgium did, take the bull by the horns, put the sword to the baby seal, just crush the opposition and lay claim to "contender".  maybe they revert to their form against germany.  but right now they're losing game 4 again.

4 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

They will play either England or Belgium in the round of 16. That’s rough. 

Belgium would be tough for them. But I think they match up well with England. And right now that's who I think they meet.

Whoops, and that's the QF game, they would draw Switzerland (most likely).

Edited by Captain Ron

11 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

yeah, after that performance against mannschaft i expected aggy to come out and just crush the koreans.  taking 65 minutes to score in open play given this opposition leaves me unimpressed.  they may get another garbage goal and my prediction will be correct but not in the way i thought they would do it.  they needed to do what belgium did, take the bull by the horns, put the sword to the baby seal, just crush the opposition and lay claim to "contender".  maybe they revert to their form against germany.  but right now they're losing game 4 again.

Belgium is a better team than Mexico.  Maybe the favorites to win it at this point.  But, the Koreans game planned Mexico pretty well and had the speed to stretch Mexico on counters. Their game plan has worked and they are still down 2-0 so you cant just say Mexico is aggying this.  Mexico is doing what it takes to win.