2018 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

BigOrange1

Congrats on the wild card winners! Crazy close matchups. 

Updated bracket:
Semi-finals:
(1) Stay Woke vs (4) Raging Kluber 
(2) This Team Sucks vs (3) The Mad Fat Chick Killer

Payout Info:

$150 - Regular Season Champ (best overall record) - BigO

$550 - League Champion - TBD
$300 - 2nd place - TBD
$200 - 3rd place - TBD

Double post.  My posting skills are about as good as my team's offensive skills.

For the record, I have 2 offensive players that I actually drafted.  One is my first round pick who has been anything but this year (Correa).  I also have the worst offensive ranking in the league in 4 categories, and bottom 2 in all 6.

If I somehow make the finals, it's a fucking miracle.

Edited by Planet Houston

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

any of you guys in this league interested in the NBA?  looks like we're going to have a couple of open spots in our fantasy basketball league that's set up pretty much just like this league.

it's a fun league and it's only a $50 entry fee, and the day to day managing is a much smaller burden than with baseball. definitely a fun league, going on i want to say maybe our 5th year? Anyway, a couple of you guys should join and keep the larry going.

also, i know we've brought this up before, but next year we seriously need to all pay an extra $10 and get a trophy for this league. Or hell, there's no reason we can't all just do it right now. This league is too legit and has been running for too long to not have a trophy. The Rickerson Trophy, given to the winner of the Shaggy/Surly Tampa Bay Rays Season Thread Fantasy League. It's what's right. 

Edited by Goo Punch