Griddle me this Batman

Both Tacos

4 hours ago, Lazarus Bocanegra said:

Let’s talk spatulas. My head says made in China combo pack from Amazon but my heart wants a couple America-made Dexter Russells for three times the price. What sayeth ye

Funny, I just got these last night from Amazon for $15.99.  I made burgers with some sautéed mushrooms/peppers/onion with them.  I fucked around with all of them to see what I liked/didn't like about all of them.  They all worked just fine.  No clue how they'll hold up and I have nothing to compare them to, but they were a hell of a lot better than the regular shit I'd been using.  For that price for all those pieces, I figured fuck it.  Especially since, as you said, most of the others were around 3 times the price.  Here's a link...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VCNXJH9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Landomatic
forgot the link
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
That is a fucking good looking burger.

Haven’t read the whole thread: does anyone have the combo griddle/air fryer? Seems interesting.

Seems kinda like a waste to me. I should have bought the stainless pro model last year and didn’t. Now I can’t find them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
FYI. Academy has a 4 burner outdoor gourmet for $199 (normally $299). Seems to have decent reviews as long as it stays seasoned and covered.

I’ve got one that’s like 9 years old. Bought it before I’d ever heard of Blackstone. Used the hell out of it. I need to clean it up and reseason it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought this on a whim a few weeks ago. Might have been chemically altered and suckered into a targeted Instagram ad. I already have a Blackstone and this is just basically a blackstone on top of a blackstone on your gas grill. I was looking for a way to cook chicken breasts similar to one of my favorite Middle Eastern restaurants. I love the way it cooks chicken. Have not tried anything else yet. 

https://searbq.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...