Surly Boxing Thread

BigOrange1

2 minutes ago, Covri said:

No they wear head gear and generally don’t “slept” each other because of it.

Jake Paul would get knocked out by any actual amateur or professional in any weight or age range of him. 

Whatever dude. You clearly don't like the guy. I'm just trying to be objective about it. He obviously works hard and is in great shape - Nate Rob isn't some bum they dragged in off the street. You sure as shit wouldn't step into the ring with Jake.

Anyway, it's showtime.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Whatever dude. You clearly don't like the guy. I'm just trying to be objective about it. He obviously works hard and is in great shape - Nate Rob isn't some bum they dragged in off the street. You sure as shit wouldn't step into the ring with Jake.

Anyway, it's showtime.

I don’t know the guy outside of being a YouTube personality.

He’s  not working very hard by the looks of it.

Nate Robinson is a basketball player with no boxing experience and is smaller than Paul and older. Paul just took advantage of it.

You don’t know boxing if you think Paul has any skills. 

7 minutes ago, Covri said:

You don’t know boxing if you think Paul has any skills. 

I'd have to see him fight someone that's been training for awhile - or that has an established amateur record. 

I'm guessing most people didn't have him KOing Nate in the 2nd round.

It was always going to be a draw lol. Neither of my books even offered lines on it. Although Tyson threw some punches that could have KOed Roy if he wasn't careful.

I was really impressed with the shape Tyson is in. He looked like he was ready to go another 4-5 rounds. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lol hell yeah Mike

When Mike said everybody worried about him he fought 3 years ago ain't nobody worried about me I fought 15 years ago

Bruh

We see you on the juice again swinging sledge hammers man holy fuck of course everyone is worried about Roy

3 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Since it’s a draw, rematch! 

No everyone knows Mike won and it wasn’t close, unless they go real match no one would buy it.  Tyson didn’t throw many real knockout punches the ones he did he knew were going to miss so they could say he threw hard.

Edited by Hook1997

5 minutes ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

For us non-regular boxing fans, how do you have a fight with "no KOs?"  Isn't that like telling a racecar driver to follow a speed limit?

Also the punch count every round was like 12-6 for Tyson and we got a drew....  It was planned and they agreed on it evidently.  You could tell Tyson wasn’t going for the kill but trying to make it look good.

Edited by Hook1997

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Also the punch count every round was like 12-6 for Tyson and we got a drew....  It was planned and they agreed on it evidently.  You could tell Tyson wasn’t going for the kill but trying to make it look good.

Yeah there were a few times where Tyson could have ended his life and just punched his body or whatever

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I have no idea who Jake Paul is but Bon Scott should come back to earth  and kick his ass for calling himself Problem Child.  

He came to Scottsdale to loot the galleria mall with his posse during covid. He’s a multi multi millionaire. He went so he could get a YouTube stunt in, if I’m not mistaken. That’s the person that you’re dealing with. His brother Logan actually isn’t that bad anymore. He’s a little more normal. 

2 hours ago, FOXHOUND said:

At 54 Tyson is still one of the most dangerous men on the planet.

Snoop should do the commentating for all major fights. Him singing Precious Lord when Nate got knocked down the 2nd time was hilarious.

Him rooting for and coaching N8 and Roy too was hilarious