Dominique's Sweater Tonight

DaysOff

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 4:59 PM, gecko said:

https://twitter.com/KPRC2Taisha/status/1184941704039849984?s=20

In a statement, KPRC 2 General Manager Jerry Martin wrote, “After a long, good faith negotiation between both parties, we could not come to a new agreement with Jennifer. Her last day will be (Friday) on KPRC. Jennifer has been a part of the KPRC family for more than 15 years. We thank her for all her hard work as an anchor and traffic reporter as well as her dedication to community events. We wish her a great future.”

She's done on air traffic for 15 years, what is she qualified to do next?

They should have kept her and put Dominique out to pasture.  And Dominique also started as traffic girl.  The number one job requirement is reading off a teleprompter, what qualifications are really needed?

1 hour ago, WBT said:

They should have kept her and put Dominique out to pasture.  And Dominique also started as traffic girl.  The number one job requirement is reading off a teleprompter, what qualifications are really needed?

Jennifer can’t read off of a teleprompter. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What’s happening to Betts?
Not sure. She's tweeted that her last day is approaching. Several others are leaving so seems like mgmt is turning over the crew. She's going out in style. She was working the broadcast when the CFP teams were announced. Congratulated them all, then finished with "its 10:27 and ou still sucks."
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:
What’s happening to Betts?

Not sure. She's tweeted that her last day is approaching. Several others are leaving so seems like mgmt is turning over the crew. She's going out in style. She was working the broadcast when the CFP teams were announced. Congratulated them all, then finished with "its 10:27 and ou still sucks."

tenor.gif?itemid=14608195

• 2 weeks later...

How do you H-towners feel about Christine N?  I met her a few years back at a bar and spent the rest of the night with her.  She was the nicest hot chick I've ever met.  She bought me drinks without even asking before I bought her anything.  Total power move.  I saw she moved to Houston a few months back.

Cl0Ca3zVEAApw61.jpg

Edited by Assman