Dominique's Sweater Tonight

DaysOff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, ChiTownDoc said:

Good buddy Josh broke up w bc she insisted on getting married and hated the guys trips he had in the prenup.

could you further clarify that?  inside joke?  or is that a real thing for awful people who hate each other and still want to try getting married?

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, Assman said:

How do you H-towners feel about Christine N?  I met her a few years back at a bar and spent the rest of the night with her.  She was the nicest hot chick I've ever met.  She bought me drinks without even asking before I bought her anything.  Total power move.  I saw she moved to Houston a few months back.

Cl0Ca3zVEAApw61.jpg

Since the work from home, I've been watching the Channel 2 news at 11.  She's nice to look at but a bit on the dim side.  She seems to have a love/hate relationship with the teleprompter.  

On 4/11/2020 at 6:02 PM, Hate said:

She’s the reason I watch KHOU. She’s smoking hot every night.

I remember when they started channel 39 news 10-15 years ago, they put up billboards all over Houston just selling her sexiness to watch. Cause who's gonna tune in to see Alan Hemberger? 

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

I present to you Ms. Katie Katro from ABC6 in Philadelphia. She popped up in a viral tweet today for her reporting from an ironically-named body of wateyways.

Oh, something popped up alright.  I'd hate fuck her while watching the Cowboys beat the Eagles for sure.

• Like 1