Dominique's Sweater Tonight

DaysOff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Y'all in Houston got another. Taniya Wright (right side) who was at a Tulsa station just a year or so ago. I attended a birthday party for my wife's friend and she was a guest, wearing a tiny black dress. Stunning. I still follow her on social media. Nice add to the cute preggo to the left.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, people sitting, screen and indoor

Edited by 'stache

1 hour ago, tbone_ said:

Does it ever bother any of you that most of these bimbos seem like they have zero idea what they are reading on their teleprompters? Like they could be reading the phone book and wouldn’t know the difference?

Yea, me neither.

I remember one gal here in SA started crying while reading about a little kid that died.  Her co-anchor finished the story, and she apologized later for breaking down.  She was pregnant at the time, so I don't blame her one bit.  But I do think it would help to be as automatic as possible, and not think about some of the shit you have to read. 

Anyway, this post needs pics.

26230116_2011924169096654_15067780169822

Camilla-Rambaldi-%E2%80%93-Bio-Is-She-Ma

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miguelito said:

I remember one gal here in SA started crying while reading about a little kid that died.  Her co-anchor finished the story, and she apologized later for breaking down.  She was pregnant at the time, so I don't blame her one bit.  But I do think it would help to be as automatic as possible, and not think about some of the shit you have to read. 

Anyway, this post needs pics.

26230116_2011924169096654_15067780169822

Camilla-Rambaldi-%E2%80%93-Bio-Is-She-Ma

tenor.gif?itemid=13877225

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

Nice bods. Total butterfaces.

The little head to the side pose bothers the shit out of me, and yeah there are a ton of prettier faces all over the place. It should go without saying that neither of those comments means "would not bang." Would smash with extreme prejudice.

• 2 weeks later...