Preacher Season 3

bamachine

• 4 weeks later...

Just got caught up. Seems like a bit more pace and action than last season, which I felt got a bit bogged down at times. 

I mentioned this in the old thread, but I hope that the total lack of activity in this thread is due to the fact that there just isn't much to talk about, and not that nobody is watching. 

2 hours ago, joe dirt said:

loved season 1, yet for no reason at all, didn’t watch season 2. how important is season 2 to the season 3 story? 

You will want to watch season 2 before starting 3, storylines carry over much more so than they did from season 1 to 2.

All seasons kick ass - I cannot wait for Sunday nights at 9pm for this show every week...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2018 at 10:18 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Can someone please remind me exactly what it is that Creepy Grandma wants from Jesse? What's the debt? 

I don't think she's said, exactly.  Show is still very creative and has some pretty good moments, but it's never been quite the same since the two angel guys 'died'.  They were the best part of the show.   I just don't find Tulip or Jesse all that engaging. Vampire guy's still entertainting.

And why does every villain in every show I'm currently watching need to identify himself as Christian?  I thought it was funny for a while.  A nice break from all bad guys being Muslim...but this year, its like every single show I start watching, the arch villain goes out of his way to identify himself as Christian.    The religious/political propaganda is starting to spoil some of these shows for me.  If they'd mix in a few Jewish villains, I wouldn't say anything.  But its starting to feel like there's an agenda.

Edited by Monster