OU Recruiting 2019: White Visors and Belly Tats

Machinator

23 minutes ago, Constant said:

"I would also believe that Stanford, Texas A&M and Texas would be at, or near, the top of those eight listed. Bragg really has placed a priority on academics as well so those schools, along with Oklahoma, make a ton of sense."

giphy.gif

Edited by UT Lawnghorn
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Don't be naive everyone pays for their national titles.

That's no doubt that's been the sooner refrain for 68 years, so we know you believe it. Unfortunately, there's actually no truth to that position. You've certainly bought yours, which the mass amount of historic sanctions factually reflects, but many of the other national titles, including all 4 of UT's, are untainted.

Your "logic" is also a core part of the criminal's creed to justify every misdeed. "I've got to go out and get mine, because everybody else is doing it too." Right. 

2 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Hilarious that you actually believe that!

Here's the trick - not only do I believe it, it is a historical fact. I'm not talking about self-talk rationalizations that help provide you with less shame about what your shithole of a school has to do in order to compete for national titles. No, I'm talking about facts. Texas has never had a national title followed by NCAA sanctions within 3 years. OU has been hit with sanctions after winning each national title. These are what facts look like. Sorry to shatter your worldview.

• Like 5

Look I'm not being disrespectful or being an ass so I don't understand the vitriol of the neg rep. After all,  it's just my opinion that all national championships are paid for by the program or alums. Too much money involved for it not to filter to the 5*s.

• Fuck You 4

Look I'm not being disrespectful or being an ass so I don't understand the vitriol of the neg rep. After all,  it's just my opinion that all national championships are paid for by the program or alums. Too much money involved for it not to filter to the 5*s.

giphy.gif

There's no vitriol, it's just the clicking of an icon to acknowledge the truth that OU sux.

• Like 1

I would consider implying that our championships are tainted is disrespectful. If you have evidence, great. Produce it. If not, shut the fuck up. You're projecting your program's shit on us, but we're not down in the much with you.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Anyway I hear a full court press on Noah Cain. Any chance we flip him from y'all?

The dad wants LSU. The kid wants to be elsewhere with less competition. OU is selling the workhorse angle. Texas doesn't give a shit if it lands Cain or Major, but it's going to land one. But yes, in the end, there's a very good shot that OU is a bigger player for Cain than LSU, and that emergence is starting to trickle publicly. 

My impression is that Texas may act ahead of a December timeline if they can take another back of similar quality and another with more of a project feel or a mixed use potential. I haven't been reading every article, but it would surprise if the Texas $9.95ers haven't started altering their narrative to account for this premise. 

Back to recruiting...

https://mobile.twitter.com/trent_mcduffie/status/979714164108201984

Trent Mcduffie visited. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/_TheoWeaseJr/status/980535287418966017

Theo Wease is gonna commit again and Garrett Wilson changed his OU visit to Ohio State. We look dead there, but a Wease, Bridges, Henderson/Haselwood haul is still elite.  

Edit: not sure how to embed here yet. 

Edited by Constant