OU Recruiting 2019: White Visors and Belly Tats

Machinator

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Grundy needs to sit this one out. Texas once again had to beat a team ou couldn't. Par for the course 

I noticed you saying this on other threads.

You do realize the team you just played wasn't the same the team OU played? You played the same the program 

• Fuck You 8

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Just like usc was a different team, right? I'm sure it's not a trend for ou to get curb stomped in their bowl games against anyone with comparable talent. Aggy, LSU, usc, Florida, Bama, Georgia...

Yes. Its college football. Teams change from year to year.

Again, I responded to your repeated statement that OU & Texas had played the same Georgia team. Didn't realize we were going back 15 years of bowl games, while conveniently leaving out wins over teams including Alabama, Ohio St, Florida St, Tennesee etc. in that time frame. But again, that is way off topic and has nothing to do with the here & now

• Fuck You 5

Just now, Buddy Hinton said:

Yes. Its college football. Teams change from year to year.

Again, I responded to your repeated statement that OU & Texas had played the same Georgia team. Didn't realize we were going back 15 years of bowl games, while conveniently leaving out wins over teams including Alabama, Ohio St, Florida St, Tennesee etc. in that time frame. But again, that is way off topic and has nothing to do with the here & now

Tennessee? The last time they were good was in 1998. Florida state? They've been a dumpster fire since Jameis left. So...two teams?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

He's a mouth breathing regard. He doesn't understand how rankings work 

Says a guy isn't a 5 star. Is shown a link to 1 of the 2 main recruiting services, "hurr I wuz talk'n bout da uder one."

Too stupid to further respond to.

Edited by 47Straight
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 18

1 minute ago, 47Straight said:

Says a guy isn't a 5 star. Is shown a link to 1 of the 2 main recruiting services, "hurr I wuz talk'n bout da uder one."

The composite says he's not, you meth mouth dumb fuck. I didn't make the rankings up. God, are all of your brethren as stupid as you?

23 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

The composite says he's not, you meth mouth dumb fuck. I didn't make the rankings up. God, are all of your brethren as stupid as you?

Idk I'm down with his line of thought. Then we signed 4 or 5 5 star DBs last cycle.

Edited by Bevo14

1 hour ago, 47Straight said:

Lol literally no one on this board uses Rivals alone, even when they overrank one of ours (Eagles for example). Fuck off back to your trailer.

Regardless of rankings, Haselwood is a player and an improvement over the departed Henderson. Gonna be fun watching this class develop with all the new dynamics - even though they are all soft, weak, and totally incapable of playing with any sort of physicality.  I hope we can win 8 games next year. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

26 minutes ago, Constant said:

Regardless of rankings, Haselwood is a player and an improvement over the departed Henderson. Gonna be fun watching this class develop with all the new dynamics - even though they are all soft, weak, and totally incapable of playing with any sort of physicality.  I hope we can win 8 games next year. 

I agree. Haselwood is a damn good wr. Y'all loaded up, but so did we. It'll be fun to see these two teams battle it out.

59 minutes ago, Constant said:

Quit being a whiny douche. Y’all sure seem to be worked up this week. 

2 hours ago, Constant said:

Man, nice to see you finally realizing the reality that is the soft OU players and coaches. Good job! 

2 minutes ago, Constant said:

Whatever helps you sleep. 

Hi ya OU bitch 😂. I sleep great after UT beat the sheet out of SECSEC UGA. 

How you sleepin after Bama cornholed your soft team? Maybe u still thinking of that time OU beat UT with an injured QB? 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

41 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Hi ya OU bitch 😂. I sleep great after UT beat the sheet out of SECSEC UGA. 

How you sleepin after Bama cornholed your soft team? Maybe u still thinking of that time OU beat UT with an injured QB? 

Jesus, dude. Come off it a little bit. You can have all the 10-4 seasons your little heart desires. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

15 hours ago, Constant said:

Jesus, dude. Come off it a little bit. You can have all the 10-4 seasons your little heart desires. 

Nah, my heart desires getting to the playoff, and then actually winning a game or 2. Until that happens, there will be some longing. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

1 hour ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Nah, my heart desires getting to the playoff, and then actually winning a game or 2. Until that happens, there will be some longing. 

Good to hear.  The way it sounds you all won the Super Bowl and natty all in a week.  

You have higher standards.  

• Like 1

From the OU braniacs site:

Transfer Quarterback Possibilities & Kyler Murray
– Super K

As many of you know by now, Justin Fields has chosen to transfer to Ohio State. We mentioned back in December that if the Sooners wanted to pursue Fields, they would’ve been Fields’ likely choice.

The Sooners elected not to.

Per our sources here is a breakdown of where things are.

***First, I’m told that Riley watched a few transfer quarterbacks and ultimately it seems Fields wasn’t necessarily head and shoulders above everyone else.

***I’m told part of the consideration was the fact that Riley absolutely loves and believes in Spencer Rattler. So, bringing in a guy who would have multiple years of eligibility didn’t make much sense unless he saw in Fields something he didn’t see in the others.

***I confirmed from multiple sources, including one close to Fields, that the Sooners did not offer Fields.

***I was told that if the Sooners do pursue a transfer quarterback it is likely to be Alabama’s Jalen Hurts. Riley, for good reason, believes he can get the most out of Hurts. Hurts would also allow young Spencer Rattler a chance to grow over the course of Rattler’s true freshman year.

***James Hale spoke with a source who has informed him that the Sooners have indeed been in touch with Hurts’ camp. James also added that it shouldn’t surprise anyone to see Hurts visit OU in the near future.

***I am working to confirm this with someone from Hurts’ camp, directly.

Kyler Murray

I know some of you have asked me to addres comments I made a month ago regarding the small possibility of Kyler Murray coming back to OU.

Before I do, let me provide you the following tweet to demonstrate that what I noted wasn’t as far fetched as it probably seemed when I noted.

The first one has already happened as Kingsbury has been named the head coach of the Arizona Cardinals.

Now, let me say at the outset, saying that it wouldn’t surprise me if Kyler Murray came back to OU isn’t the same as saying he probably will. In fact, it’s more likely, I’d surmise, that he leaves than he stays.

But the reason I had previously said I wouldn’t be surprised to see him stay is because I had been told the following:

***Source informed me that Lincoln Riley was going to try and recruit Kyler to stay one more year. When I heard that fact alone, I knew that it was at least a possibility and that Riley had reason to believe that it was not only good for OU but good for Murray. Riley wouldn’t make a pitch to Kyler, in my opinion, if it wasn’t a good thing for Murray.

Why could it be good for Murray?

***After the Alabama game, I do believe that there is room for Murray to enhance his NFL draft stock. Against a higher level defensive line he wasn’t as accurate as he’s been in previous games and he wasn’t as quick getting the ball out.

***I am told that on a personal level, Kyler prefers football over baseball.

***As Charlie noted, the path to the MLB is a grind.

***I had heard from multiple people that Kyler himself had said if they didn’t win a national championship this year, he’d be back. Now, I  have no idea if that was him joking with people or what the exact context was but as one source indicated and I noted on here once before, Kyler Murray is a next level competitor. He takes losses worse than just about anyone you’ll see. He was visibly distraught after losing to Alabama and Texas.

***OU is fixing the defensive issues that ultimately prohibited Kyler from winning the national championship he seems to want so badly.

Again, I’d say it’s more likely he leaves but the above gives you some of the reasons I said I wouldn’t be surprised if he found a way to work out playing one more year.

Bobby Evans announces he's leaving early, which means they'll be replacing 4/5 starters after kicking one of the potential replacements off the team this year, and whiffing on their top JUCO OL target they though they had in the bag to Arkansas. I'll take it. 

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

Bobby Evans announces he's leaving early, which means they'll be replacing 4/5 starters after kicking one of the potential replacements off the team this year, and whiffing on their top JUCO OL target they though they had in the bag to Arkansas. I'll take it. 

Yeah. They were great last year. If Kyler goes pro, they'll have lots to figure out before next season. Riley is a wizard but matching last year's offense will be challenging.

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

From the OU braniacs site:

22 minutes ago, Fud said:

If Prepare your Anus Ewok comes back, he's gonna get murdered.