OU Recruiting 2019: White Visors and Belly Tats

Machinator

6 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Didn't Bradley-Hiles bad mouth Stoops on Twitter? That can't be a good sign 

He tweeted about it being “different” when you play for someone you love. I’m sure it was a dig at Mike and his style, but it wasn’t a big deal and he took it down pretty quick. 

Much to Texas fans chagrin, there isn’t much of the dramatic turmoil you’re looking for. There isn’t going to be a flood of defensive decommits. 

Question will be how the players respond moving forward and what Lincoln wants to do long term with that side of the ball. It’s full of B. Stoops guys. 

53 minutes ago, Constant said:

He tweeted about it being “different” when you play for someone you love. I’m sure it was a dig at Mike and his style, but it wasn’t a big deal and he took it down pretty quick. 

Much to Texas fans chagrin, there isn’t much of the dramatic turmoil you’re looking for. There isn’t going to be a flood of defensive decommits. 

Question will be how the players respond moving forward and what Lincoln wants to do long term with that side of the ball. It’s full of B. Stoops guys. 

I didn't mean it would be a mass exodus or anything, just a bad look in general. I can't say I blame the dude, but at the same time he signed up to play for for him, and it's not like Stoops' defense ever got better. Any idea who y'all are looking at for a long term DC? Any potential names on your end?

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I didn't mean it would be a mass exodus or anything, just a bad look in general. I can't say I blame the dude, but at the same time he signed up to play for for him, and it's not like Stoops' defense ever got better. Any idea who y'all are looking at for a long term DC? Any potential names on your end?

Co-DC at Bama- Pete Golding. DC at Washington- Jimmy Lake. DC at SMU- Kevin Kane. 

Those are the three names I’ve seen thrown around on TFB donor side. Common thread being they are all young with attacking style defenses.

3 minutes ago, Constant said:

Co-DC at Bama- Pete Golding. DC at Washington- Jimmy Lake. DC at SMU- Kevin Kane. 

Those are the three names I’ve seen thrown around on TFB donor side. Common thread being they are all young with attacking style defenses.

Jimmy Lake would be a helluva hire if y'all could pry him away. He's underrated 

14 hours ago, Constant said:

Kane got posterized by VY in the big comeback against Kansas.

40 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Remember when his friend couldn't guard Collin Johnson for shit? Good times.

He has been playing out of position. He’s a corner. One of the things I hope is fixed Saturday. 

Also, ask Sterns how difficult it can be to cover really good/elite upperclassmen. I think he’s still chasing Kyler. 

16 minutes ago, Constant said:

He has been playing out of position. He’s a corner. One of the things I hope is fixed Saturday. 

Also, ask Sterns how difficult it can be to cover really good/elite upperclassmen. I think he’s still chasing Kyler. 

Dudes just as much of a nickel as a corner. He's not playing out of position 

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You know what else is still chasing Kyler? 0-1 against Texas. That shit will haunt that ewok in his sleep.

The chasm between Caden Sterns as a player and person and Bookie Radley-Hines are night and fucking day. You can jack off to ol’Bookie’s recruiting ratings and I’ll watch Sterns become an All-American. Tell you what though, Bookie’s an okie through and through, that much is for fucking certain.

So salty. They are two completely different players. One plays in a defense that is functional and lead by someone who knows what he’s doing. The other hasn’t been. We’ll see what happens. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Constant said:

The OU game was easily Sterns's worst of the season. He was terrible in the fourth. OU's speed really caught him off guard.

He'll be a better player in the long run because of it. 

5 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

The OU game was easily Sterns's worst of the season. He was terrible in the fourth. OU's speed really caught him off guard.

He'll be a better player in the long run because of it. 

That’s all I’m saying. That game is hard on freshman. Bookie hasn’t been a 5 star player yet, but that doesn’t mean he won’t be. Some defensive functionality would be a good start. 

15 minutes ago, Constant said:

That’s all I’m saying. That game is hard on freshman. Bookie hasn’t been a 5 star player yet, but that doesn’t mean he won’t be. Some defensive functionality would be a good start. 

Well, if there’s anyone who can instill some rock solid defensive functionality, it’s Grimace McNeil. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

You can jack off to ol’Bookie’s recruiting ratings and I’ll watch Sterns become an All-American.

Sterns was higher rated by every service but rivals, who a) sucks and b) only had him back 5 spots of the okie

Edited by randygilman

Just now, randygilman said:

Sterns was higher rated by every service but rivals, who a) sucks and b) only had him back 5 spots of the okie

Yeah, no shit. Maybe I wasn’t clear but I was taunting that BRH hasn’t done shit and the ratings are all he has while Sterns has already shown the future and left the ratings as his only claim in the dust. 

18 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Just now. He's going to Bedlam.

3 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

.d23e8ea3ff265f5bd3244989b5e79e9c.jpgbcd20d75c10c1b17faca2a7b9fabde58.jpg

I may have missed something, but Drumm only mentions that he was told "Steele would like to visit OU soon - possibly for Bedlam game".  Then some random OU Sux trailer park trash commented about Bru.  

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah, no shit. Maybe I wasn’t clear but I was taunting that BRH hasn’t done shit and the ratings are all he has while Sterns has already shown the future and left the ratings as his only claim in the dust. 

Sterns is already a mid-season all-American (whatever that's worth)

9 hours ago, Constant said:

Why don't they play him at corner then? He can't be any worse than Parnell Motley, who might be the worst cornerback I've seen on a powerhouse in a long time.

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Why don't they play him at corner then? He can't be any worse than Parnell Motley, who might be the worst cornerback I've seen on a powerhouse in a long time.

Motley was set in stone at that spot if Mike had anything to do with it. Tre Brown has out played Motley at that spot all year and only spells him here and there. 

I think we’re gonna see a lot of personnel changes and shifts Saturday. I’ve seen we’ve pretty much all but moved to a 4-man front which is gonna keep Ronnie Perkins on the field. 

12 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Much prefer FLA to OUSUX.

...but didn't he mention that "in the SEC a CB is asked to tackle massive RBs. And that the Big 12 allows a CB to show off their talents."?

Or was that someone else?

That was him.

Steele is a guy that enjoys the process.

On 10/19/2018 at 3:39 AM, Napoleon said:

I can't stop looking at your avatar. I think that it might be the back side of this girl... before/after she changed her hair color.

Hide contents

Maria.jpg

Dafuq!! Is she part Sasquatch?? Her feet big as hell!! Ol big ass Shaq Feet!! She flat footed as fuck too! Massaging her feet is probably a two day event! She don’t even need skis to go skiing!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beigebandit said:

Dafuq!! Is she part Sasquatch?? Her feet big as hell!! Ol big ass Shaq Feet!! She flat footed as fuck too! Massaging her feet is probably a two day event! She don’t even need skis to go skiing!! 

Positive: You don’t have spend money to buy water skis, because she only barefoot skis.  🤓

On 10/18/2018 at 12:00 PM, closetojumping said:

You know what else is still chasing Kyler? 0-1 against Texas. That shit will haunt that ewok in his sleep.

The chasm between Caden Sterns as a player and person and Bookie Radley-Hines are night and fucking day. You can jack off to ol’Bookie’s recruiting ratings and I’ll watch Sterns become an All-American. Tell you what though, Bookie’s an okie through and through, that much is for fucking certain.

Glad you guys are back, so I can hate posts like this vs the woe is me bullshit that was becoming the norm.  

On 10/19/2018 at 3:53 PM, Napoleon said:

Much prefer FLA to OUSUX.

...but didn't he mention that "in the SEC a CB is asked to tackle massive RBs. And that the Big 12 allows a CB to show off their talents."?

Or was that someone else?

Why? Ou can't develop DB's, and Herman has Riley's number. Everyone was worried when Bradley-Hiles went there, and he hasn't done shit. Steele wouldn't, either. McNeil is just as bad as Stoops, and not to mention it's not the coaches jobs to learn to cover and tackle. If he goes to OUsux, so be it. Herman ain't worries, and neither should we. We have some beasts on offense, and Sam has shown he can stick his sick in their mouths and make them like it.