What was the most incriminating Hillary email?

Hugo Stiglitz

8 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

look if a kid can get locked up and go to prison for having pictures of a classified engine room that has 60 year old technology then she sure as shit can go to jail for ANY of the emails that were in her server that were confirmed to be classified.

That’s literally the opposite of how The legal system does and should work 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, deech said:

Because honestly who gives a shit anymore?  I mean you can't bitch about Trump and crew using But Hillary and then start this thread.

I don't recall there being anything outright criminal with the emails other than the general illegality of the entire setup.

The problem with the emails was that it reconfirmed everything everyone has known about Hillary:

1. Pimpings to Wall Street.

2.   Terrible instincts.

3.  Pimping to Morocco

4.  Brazille giving Hillary debate questions and general anti-Bernie scheming

And deciding to delete 30k plus emails.  I mean no way she would ever choose to delete something incriminating.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

And deciding to delete 30k plus emails.  I mean no way she would ever choose to delete something incriminating.

Spirit cooking recipes and satanic yoga workouts aren't incriminating.

Imagine being the president and knowing that you are communicating with the SoS on a unsecured server.

giphy.gif 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

21 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

She deleted them for National Security reasons. 

Good thing too because they would have only fallen into the hands of the Russians.

She is such a patriot.

Stronger Together. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

You voted for Donald Trump. You don't care about stuff that's incriminating.

I certainly did not.  Said before he was elected on Shag I wouldn’t. And I didn’t. And I won’t in 2020 either.  And hope he gets primaried. Still glad he beat Hillary though.  

My wife and I cracked open a couple bottles of Veuve and enjoyed the meltdown on election night. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I certainly did not.  Said before he was elected on Shag I wouldn’t. And I didn’t. And I won’t in 2020 either.  And hope he gets primaried. Still glad he beat Hillary though.  

My wife and I cracked open a couple bottles of Veuve and enjoyed the meltdown on election night. 

I know the feeling. 2008 and 2012 were spectacular. 2020 will be fun.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I should try that defense in federal court if my client destroys emails. Think it will work?

You didn't answer the question. You know those emails didn't get deleted. The feds found them on the other end. That's why she didn't get indicted.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I know the feeling. 2008 and 2012 were spectacular. 2020 will be fun.

We’ll see.  It’s a long way off. 

Wont be as fun as 2016.  Not nearly as many crying pussies on the right to gif and screen shot.  I figure so many more on the left aren’t religious compared to the right. So politics are their religion.  And losing to the left hurts so much more.   

I’m also betting our schools won’t be setting up safe spaces, crayon, coloring books, play do and therapy puppies for the girly pussies who can’t handle losing an election.  So I doubt you will enjoy it as much as we did.  Because I still chuckle thinking about those whiny pussies.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You didn't answer the question. You know those emails didn't get deleted. The feds found them on the other end. That's why she didn't get indicted.

They got all 30k?   Link?

Edited by Johnny Sack

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

We’ll see.  It’s a long way off. 

Wont be as fun as 2016.  Not nearly as many crying pussies on the right to gif and screen shot.  I figure so many more on the left aren’t religious compared to the right. So politics are their religion.  And losing to the left hurts so much more.   

I’m also betting our schools won’t be setting up safe spaces, crayon, coloring books, play do and therapy puppies for the girly pussies who can’t handle losing an election.  So I doubt you will enjoy it as much as we did.  Because I still chuckle thinking about those whiny pussies.  

Oh, there were plenty of crying pussies in 2012. I love watching the look on the faces of wypipo getting dominated by a black man.

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Oh, there were plenty of crying pussies in 2012. I love watching the look on the faces of wypipo getting dominated by a black man.

Let’s have a thread where we post gifs and screen shots then.  You will get crushed. 

Did the right require play do and therapy puppies like you girly pussies on the left needed?

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Well, we know some of them were on Anthony Weiner's computer. I'd be willing to bet all of the other senders and recipients were checked out. 

I guess we just take your uninformed guess there was no harm then. I mean she couldn’t have told her recipients to delete.  Or they didn’t do it on their own accord since they didnt want incriminating why on their computer. Or have sent to recipients no one knew about.  Or outside subpoena power like foreign donors buying favors rough Clinton foundation donations. 

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I guess we just take your uninformed guess there was no harm then. I mean she couldn’t have told her recipients to delete.  Or they didn’t do it on their own accord since they didnt want incriminating why on their computer. Or have sent to recipients no one knew about.  Or outside subpoena power like foreign donors buying favors rough Clinton foundation donations. 

Man, you would think someone who did something so egregious would get indicted.

I guess Democrats really do run everything.

3 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

That’s literally the opposite of how The legal system does and should work 

that's how national security works.  they tell you they will prosecute you to the fullest extent possible and will use you as an example.

So just tossing a hypothetical out there.  You are the the director of a division in a company.  You sign an NDA that says you will only use official channels to communicate company strategy and research.  You won't disclose information to anyone not authorized or transfer any communication or data without explicit permission.  So through your company email, you get overall company strategy, then your division is discovers that your company will gain an advantage if you cornered market on flemflarks.  You are assigned to run Project Flemflark and it's so secret that only 20 people know about it.  You also like office gossip and sharing recipes with your daughter so you send that stuff through your company email.  One day, you decide you know what, I want to save all my transmissions and you plug in your personal portable hard drive and download every email you've had with the company.  You bring the hard drive home.  Did you just violate your NDA?

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Let’s have a thread where we post gifs and screen shots then.  You will get crushed. 

Did the right require play do and therapy puppies like you girly pussies on the left needed?

Since you didn't vote for Trump, you are one of the girly pussies on the left. That's how R's work, right?

My guess would be the classified email with the name of an Iranian nuclear scientist that was helping the CIA get info on the Iranian nuke program. Iranians saw the email, went after him and he was executed. Just my .02

Edited by realgreggym

27 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

To me it doesn't matter if the email got hacked or not.  Did she have classified material on her private server yes or no?  If yes, then she committed a criminal act.  That's it.  

Except it's not.  And if it were, Sessions would have already brought charges. 

3 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

To me it doesn't matter if the email got hacked or not.  Did she have classified material on her private server yes or no?  If yes, then she committed a criminal act.  That's it.  

What law did she break?

Don't waste a lot of time googling.  You won't find one.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

What law did she break?

Don't waste a lot of time googling.  You won't find one.

The Laws

At issue are four sections of the law: the Federal Records Act, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the National Archives and Records Administration's (NARA) regulations and Section 1924 of Title 18 of the U.S. Crimes and Criminal Procedure Code.

In short:

The Federal Records Act requires agencies hold onto official communications, including all work-related emails, and government employees cannot destroy or remove relevant records.

FOIA is designed to "improve public access to agency records and information."

The NARA regulations dictate how records should be created and maintained. They stress that materials must be maintained "by the agency," that they should be "readily found" and that the records must "make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress."

Section 1924 of Title 18 has to do with deletion and retention of classified documents. "Knowingly" removing or housing classified information at an "unauthorized location" is subject to a fine or a year in prison.

• Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, realgreggym said:

My guess would be the classified email with the name of an Iranian nuclear scientist that was helping the CIA get info on the Iranian nuke program. Iranians saw the email, went after him and he was executed. Just my .02

Or, the rogue CIA tried to frame Russia by shipping the uranium they bought to Syria. It got blown up recently under the cover of destroying the chemical weapons.

Syria has had their nuclear plants built by NK destroyed by mossad in the past.

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Bill Clinton said:

The Laws

At issue are four sections of the law: the Federal Records Act, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the National Archives and Records Administration's (NARA) regulations and Section 1924 of Title 18 of the U.S. Crimes and Criminal Procedure Code.

In short:

The Federal Records Act requires agencies hold onto official communications, including all work-related emails, and government employees cannot destroy or remove relevant records.

FOIA is designed to "improve public access to agency records and information."

The NARA regulations dictate how records should be created and maintained. They stress that materials must be maintained "by the agency," that they should be "readily found" and that the records must "make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress."

Section 1924 of Title 18 has to do with deletion and retention of classified documents. "Knowingly" removing or housing classified information at an "unauthorized location" is subject to a fine or a year in prison.

Donald Trump has been breaking the law.

Shocking.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Bill Clinton said:

Or, the rogue CIA tried to frame Russia by shipping the uranium they bought to Syria. It got blown up recently under the cover of destroying the chemical weapons.

Syria has had their nuclear plants built by NK destroyed by mossad in the past.

No, he was executed and of course, Israel destroyed the nuke plant in Syria like they did at Osirak.

23 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

That's not the way it works.  They both got read in when they got their security clearances and understood the penalty for mishandling classified information.  He took pictures of a classified engine room knowing it was illegal and cell phone got traced back to him and he went to jail.  She knowingly put classified information into a private server knowing it was illegal but decided she was above the law and got caught then tried to play stupid mere weeks after bragging about how tech savvy she was and then playing the old, I'm just a senile grandma act.  She walks because she is Hillary Clinton.  

Wow maybe the FBI should investigate Hillary or something.

12 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

Excellent legal analysis. Shows a great understanding of the law.