2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

11 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Yes, echoing Trump is a good idea and very helpful. 

Exactly. Trump peddles know-nothing populism to fools, if that is the standard that Democrats will use as well then we have entered full blown Idiocracy.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

“Entered?” Bitch please, we’ve been on this ride for quite a while.

I am naive enough to think that the Democrats might take on the roll of the responsible adult in the room but shit is looking kinda doubtful.

16 minutes ago, F250 said:

I am naive enough to think that the Democrats might take on the roll of the responsible adult in the room but shit is looking kinda doubtful.

Just wait until Joe introduces Trump to his two running mates, Dr. T and The Women 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Point was none of Warren or Bernie’s actual plans come close to the absurdity of the shit Trump was peddling.  There’s also something very un-American about saying better things aren’t possible.  Yeah, we know fighting for a big idea is hard and near impossible to achieve but they are things people feel strongly enough about to fight for.  This is like how democracies work? 

People in the 1840’s probably thought ending slavery was an unrealistic idea at the time but America got it done and the Civil War was absolutely worth it. 

52 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

It would be easier to just say that listening to a libertarian publication is stupid. The last place I'm looking for good critical thinking analysis is Reason. They'd be publishing piece after piece attacking the New Deal, Social Security, and Medicare if it existed at that time.

Edited by GSU&UT