2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

HOT TAKE COMING

Tulsi Is Right (about this statement, specifically)

Our Democratic Party, unfortunately, is not the party that is of, by and for the people. It is a party that has been and continues to be influenced by the foreign policy establishment in Washington represented by Hillary Clinton and others’ foreign policy, by the military industrial complex and other greedy corporate interests.

She is right. She is correct. This is the truth.

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

HOT TAKE COMING

Tulsi Is Right (about this statement, specifically)

She is right. She is correct. This is the truth.

Her statement would have resonated more effectively if she left the Hillary dog whistle out of it.  

Otherwise it comes off as her just positioning for a job on Fox News. 

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

"It's just too hard, it'd ruin pharmaceutical research, it'd bankrupt hospitals, doctors will stop practicing, no one really supports it." <-- People who voted for Reagan twice and HW who ushured in massive deregulation that lead to the problems we're facing today.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm not the 'wokest' person on the planet, but if my gal isn't the pick, I will vote for whomever gets the nod. Not a huge fan of Pete or Joe, but if that's my choice, I'm all in. No GOP. No more. I am running as far away from them as I can.

My intuitive feeling is that I'd worry less about Warren or Saunders voters if their persons doesn't make it.  It's the folks who are for Biden or the moderates who I think are much more likely to justify not supporting the Dem candidate.

Caveat, of course, if that the Dem Party is not seen to have unfairly interfered with the primary.

11 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm not the 'wokest' person on the planet, but if my gal isn't the pick, I will vote for whomever gets the nod. Not a huge fan of Pete or Joe, but if that's my choice, I'm all in. No GOP. No more. I am running as far away from them as I can.

How do you run in those high heels while making sandwiches?

-GOP

14 hours ago, tantric superman said:

My intuitive feeling is that I'd worry less about Warren or Saunders voters if their persons doesn't make it.  It's the folks who are for Biden or the moderates who I think are much more likely to justify not supporting the Dem candidate.

Exactly.   Because at the end of the day non-poor moderates aren't going to bet their 401K or jobs if either Sanders or Warren win.   Even though neither would be able actually push through much of any of their agenda a statistically significant percentage won't take that chance.   Personally I'll probably just sit the election out if my choices are Trump or either of them.

My Repub wife told me yesterday that she’d most likely vote for Bernie or Warren. She wouldn’t like it and would hold her nose, but she can’t vote for Trump. No matter who runs against him. 

She’s never voted for a democratic Presidential candidate.... ever. 

If she can nut up, then whomever is the nominee better have 100% of the granola eating vegans as well. Even if it Sleepy Joe.

This shit’s for real.

No more games.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

My Repub wife told me yesterday that she’d most likely vote for Bernie or Warren. She wouldn’t like it and would hold her nose, but she can’t vote for Trump. No matter who runs against him. 

She’s never voted for a democratic Presidential candidate.... ever. 

If she can nut up, then whomever is the nominee better have 100% of the granola eating vegans as well. Even if it Sleepy Joe.

This shit’s for real.

No more games.

This is what patriots do.

You had better hope your wife votes for Warren, because if she casts that Bernie ballot she’s going to join us and become a Bernie Bro. You think she’s going book club with the other wives but she’s actually radicalizing them and spreading the revolution (while belittling and gas lighting them because they are still women). One day you ask her what’s for dinner and she says she can’t cook tonight because she’s going to a live podcast recording in Brooklyn and then she unionizes your children and they refuse to do their chores. And if you don’t get on board after Bernie is president she will turn you in as an enemy of the revolution and you’ll be sent to a re-education camp. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Look at this policy from the Lib Dem candidate in the UK. Holy shit it's perfect.

The government will give under-30s a loan for a desposit the first time they ever rent.

It's beautiful neoliberal bullshit. Amazing.

PETE! PETE! PETE! PETE!

I assume you've seen this, it's the good shit.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You had better hope your wife votes for Warren, because if she casts that Bernie ballot she’s going to join us and become a Bernie Bro. You think she’s going book club with the other wives but she’s actually radicalizing them and spreading the revolution (while belittling and gas lighting them because they are still women). One day you ask her what’s for dinner and she says she can’t cook tonight because she’s going to a live podcast recording in Brooklyn and then she unionizes your children and they refuse to do their chores. And if you don’t get on board after Bernie is president she will turn you in as an enemy of the revolution and you’ll be sent to a re-education camp. 

Is this the revolution you’re talking about?

revolution-studio-location-image-mc-3.jp