2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

lol @ the self-dealing and corrupt heart of the DNC

So Clyburn, who basically gave Biden the nomination, is mad at Joe because Joe is choosing the Priorities USA SuperPAC over Clyburn's daughter's SuperPAC, Unite the Country.

Also, these aren't people who are going to fight for campaign finance reform.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:49 PM, bad_teammate said:

As I already posted, I have voted for two Republicans in my entire life, both liberal judges in the Houston area. Both of whom I met at HRC functions (not Hillary Rodham Clinton). I've never been a pedophile, so I've never voted Libertarian. Democrat all the way down. Volunteered for many Dem candidates.

40 years of being called a liberal by people like you only now to be scolded for being a Republican.

It's fun. :)

lol this guy

2e1lxv.jpg

Well given that you have always voted for the democratic presidential candidate, including Iraq warmonger HIllary, then one would reasonably conclude you would have no problem whatsoever voting for the democratic presidential candidate running against Republican donald shithead trump in 2020.

Yet you claim you are not gonna vote for Joe unless he makes some very specific statement you want him to say at the time you want him to say it.  Despite voting for “third way” Bill Clinton and his hanger on Iraq war supporting (uh oh, my argument just went to shit, whoops) wife. 

Given that you are an Iraq supporting super dem Hillary voter B-T, one could perhaps reasonably conclude that you are either (1) a complete imbecile, or (2) a guy spouting off on the internet who is completely full of shit.

I’m going with the later option. 

Edited by JimmyJames

21 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

lol @ the self-dealing and corrupt heart of the DNC

So Clyburn, who basically gave Biden the nomination, is mad at Joe because Joe is choosing the Priorities USA SuperPAC over Clyburn's daughter's SuperPAC, Unite the Country.

Also, these aren't people who are going to fight for campaign finance reform.

I thought you always voted for the dems, no matter what and on down the ballet? What’s the problem? 

On 4/15/2020 at 10:49 PM, bad_teammate said:

As I already posted, I have voted for two Republicans in my entire life, both liberal judges in the Houston area. Both of whom I met at HRC functions (not Hillary Rodham Clinton). I've never been a pedophile, so I've never voted Libertarian. Democrat all the way down. Volunteered for many Dem candidates.

40 years of being called a liberal by people like you only now to be scolded for being a Republican.

It's fun. :)

lol this guy

2e1lxv.jpg

Since I know you are about to start lying and obfuscating. Here is your post. 

I'm about ready to disengage from trying to convince people on Biden v. Trump. If you aren't convinced one way or another I have no time for you. Yep. It's time. Chomsky is on board. If that old leftist isn't going to help you on the bandwagon I don't know what will. 

If you're convinced you are going to vote 3rd party or Trump I am determined not to spend any energy trying to argue you out of it. 

Polls. Gimme some damn data. 

10 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I'm about ready to disengage from trying to convince people on Biden v. Trump. If you aren't convinced one way or another I have no time for you. Yep. It's time. Chomsky is on board. If that old leftist isn't going to help you on the bandwagon I don't know what will. 

If you're convinced you are going to vote 3rd party or Trump I am determined not to spend any energy trying to argue you out of it. 

Polls. Gimme some damn data. 

BT thinks Chomsky is a neoliberal republican at this point. At least that’s what his current internet persona would have us believe. 

30 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

So Clyburn, who basically gave Biden the nomination

Is this a controversial take?

SC is what turned Biden around. He beat polling by 15-20 points after Clyburn's endorsement, which is huge in SC. Clyburn's endorsement is so huge that SC's status as first in the South was going to be taken away before Clyburn promised to not endorse anyone. (Which he went back on to endorse Biden.)

7 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Is this a controversial take?

SC is what turned Biden around. He beat polling by 15-20 points after Clyburn's endorsement, which is huge in SC. Clyburn's endorsement is so huge that SC's status as first in the South was going to be taken away before Clyburn promised to not endorse anyone. (Which he went back on to endorse Biden.)

It can definitely be argued that Clyburn himself gave Biden the nomination. 

Which in theory he wasn’t supposed to do since I believe he wasn’t supposed to give an endorsement.

But in the long run, so what? 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

But in the long run, so what? 

Well, as I linked, there's a lot of backroom pay-for-play shit going on within the Democratic machine which is exactly the kind of politics people hate. Clyburn is mad at Biden because Biden is preferring the Obama-related PAC instead of the PAC run by Clyburn's daughter; with Clyburn (rightfully) feeling like Biden owes him.

If that concept isn't engaging to you, then feel free to ignore the topic (or me as a whole). :)

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Well, as I linked, there's a lot of backroom pay-for-play shit going on within the Democratic machine which is exactly the kind of politics people hate. Clyburn is mad at Biden because Biden is preferring the Obama-related PAC instead of the PAC run by Clyburn's daughter; with Clyburn (rightfully) feeling like Biden owes him.

If that concept isn't engaging to you, then feel free to ignore the topic (or me as a whole). :)

Oh I don’t want to ignore you. Don’t worry about that. 

Any backroom drama you wont to post is fine with me. Just as long as you will vote for the dem candidate this fall to defeat trump then we have no issues whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

If I have a choice of signing up with an Obama PAC or a Clyburn PAC, I'm going with the Obama PAC.  But I didn't realize there was a limit on PACs so why not both?

On 4/11/2020 at 12:15 AM, FondrenRoad said:

But right now, the workers have the power and have already done the hard part. The 'stop.'  When this is over, nobody should go back to work for the same old bullshit.

I agree with you, but the workers did not do the hard part on their own... they did it because they were told to.  However, this shutdown has scared the ever living shit out of the powers that be.  $6 trillion in free bucks to just about err'body should have told us that.

• 2 weeks later...