America has a Moscow Mitch problem

Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He strikes me as the type who has a “Majority Leader” plaque outside his office.   I’d like to see it taken down while Schumer and Turtle are watching.  

DQLQwc5UEAASags.jpg

Holy shit, that picture is real.

Ha ha ha ha ha that's incredible

On 6/26/2018 at 8:30 PM, bad_teammate said:

The "lol effiminate city-dwellers will never be a match for us sturdy rurals" was the Southern narrative right before the North ran a fire train on their asses in the Civil War.

The people are being polite now. They'll stop being polite soon.

Funny you should mention this, I've started teaching a bunch of pussy left-wing latte-sipping hipsters gun safety after they approached me about wanting to learn how to shoot in no small part because they are afraid about the future under alt-right conservatism.

Apparently the Trump administration actually is playing 4D chess when it comes to the 2nd amendment.

Edited by Goredho

Anytime McConnell even breathes the word obstruction, all reporters or Democrats within earshot should throw some of his famous quotes in his melted face and tell him to shut the fuck up -

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

One of my proudest moments was when I looked Barack Obama in the eye and I said, 'Mr. President, you will not fill the Supreme Court vacancy.'

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Anytime McConnell even breathes the word obstruction, all reporters or Democrats within earshot should throw some of his famous quotes in his melted face and tell him to shut the fuck up -

Exactly, fuck you Mitch McTurtle ! You senile old hypocrite 

Edited by Mapache

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

One of my proudest moments was when I looked Barack Obama in the eye and I said, 'Mr. President, you will not fill the Supreme Court vacancy.'

Party of NO

Funny you should mention this, I've started teaching a bunch of pussy left-wing latte-sipping hipsters gun safety after they approached me about wanting to learn how to shoot in no small part because they are afraid about the future under alt-right conservatism.

Apparently the Trump administration actually is playing 4D chess when it comes to the 2nd amendment.
I remember something similar after that gay bar (nnawwt) massacre. In both cases, good for them. Minorities are statistically more likely to face violent crime (I think.)

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I wish Obama had played hard ball with Mitch the Bitch.... like record him saying this then play it back in a national address and say this is what the republican leadership has become.  Pure obstructionist with absolutely no decency.

• 2 weeks later...

The Dems need to find Kentucky Beto and challenge him in 2020. I know he'd likely win just on partisan lean but there is no way he is well liked. I guarantee he's as worthless a rep for them as Cruz is for us. They could make him really have to work. There is strategic value in that. Plus if he starts going out and meeting voters in person, they'll see how full of shit he is on a whole new level. That plus an appeal to forgotten Appalachia's desire to stick to to the elite, of which he is the definition, and maybe you can shock the world.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...