America has a Moscow Mitch problem

Hugo Stiglitz

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No need.  I'll lay in a supply of a few cases of these, and we're hittin the road and we ain't stoppin' for nuthin' till we get to the promised land.....

fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas.jpg

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Mitch acting like a teen guy finding out his gf isn’t pregnant and high-fiving his buddies.   But when asked if he will go bareback again, given that he was just shitting bricks while waiting on the test results, all he can talk about is that she didn’t get pregnant last time.  

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

To be fair it's not like they accomplished much when they had both all three branches.

what would you say you do here office space GIF

True. Funny how they were happy to give military aid to Ukraine back then but none of them cared about the Bidens. Or building a border wall. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Why don’t you just take your money out to the driveway and set it on fire?

God knows I’ve spent more and gotten less time and time again.  Why stop now?

Besides, regardless of politics, it’s time for the Senate to actually debate and vote on issues. Enough of this goally mentality. If my contribution helps to change that, then it’s money well spent.  If it doesn’t, I know I did a bit more than sit around bitching and quipping on a football message board.

• Like 4

God knows I’ve spent more and gotten less time and time again.  Why stop now?
Besides, regardless of politics, it’s time for the Senate to actually debate and vote on issues. Enough of this goally mentality. If my contribution helps to change that, then it’s money well spent.  If it doesn’t, I know I did a bit more than sit around bitching and quipping on a football message board.

Word. I can only vote in Texas. If my money helps get the message out in KY, I’m good with that.
  • Like 2

On 3/7/2020 at 10:32 AM, Fudge Nuggets said:

So tired of the country being held hostage because the hillbilly slapdicks of Kentucky can’t get their shit together. Fuck them, throw them out of the Union.

let's get rid of every state beginning with the letter K for good measure. 

Fuck you Mitch.  You deserve anything negative coming your way.

https://amp.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article241231726.html?__twitter_impression=true

U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s campaign called on a potential Democratic opponent — former Marine Corps pilot Amy McGrath — to stop running political advertisements during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“Amy McGrath’s decision to blanket the airwaves with deceitful ads during the coronavirus outbreak is tasteless and shameful,” said McConnell campaign manager Kevin Golden. “As Kentuckians adjust their daily lives and schedules to help stem the outbreak, the last thing they need to see on TV is negative political advertising. The McGrath campaign must stop airing all of their advertisements.” 

McGrath has been running advertisements in Kentucky since July, when she first announced her campaign for U.S. Senate. Recently, she has been running national ads on MSNBC and Fox News in an effort to boost her already prolific fundraising totals. 

“Amy is well aware of the stress the coronavirus pandemic is causing Kentuckians and our nation. The only person who doesn’t seem to understand that is Sen. McConnell,” said Terry Sebastian, a spokesman for McGrath. “He has a 35-year failed track record on issues like health care and jobs in Kentucky, and now — during a public health crisis — he took a long weekend instead of doing his job and working to pass a relief package immediately.”

The Kentucky primaries were slated for May 19, but Gov. Andy Beshear delayed the primary by 35 days to June 23.

12 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Fuck you Mitch.  You deserve anything negative coming your way.

https://amp.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article241231726.html?__twitter_impression=true

That's straight up Atwater/Rove 101.  Do it, Colonel!  Blast the fuck out of him.  Launch em right up his crusty tailpipe.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

What's really interesting is that that is driven by fear. Fear I didn't know they had.

Fear that the President of their party is a massive fuckup, there's no hiding it now, and there might not be any saving him this time.

Or fear coming from the realization that something finally happened between impeachment and Election Day that they can no longer control.

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

Fear that the President of their party is a massive fuckup, there's no hiding it now, and there might not be any saving him this time.

Or fear coming from the realization that something finally happened between impeachment and Election Day that they can no longer control.

Well both of those, leading to fear they will lose the Senate.

9 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Despite the people of Kentucky, they don't deserve Mitch McConnell. 

They deserve all that shit and more.

they aren’t powerless where they are forced with him like North Korea. They keep on voting for the same person and deserve this and more, fuck em

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 3:52 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge and I knew we'd be getting into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Get really dirty.

Like maybe insinuate that his Chinese wife and her family’s large Chinese wealth is somehow responsible for the Chinese virus.

There are no rules anymore. The ends justify the means IMHO.

I get the ruthlessness and anger, but resist the urge to become what you hate.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Like 1