America has a Moscow Mitch problem

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge and I knew we'd be getting into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

I should probably update my quarantine playlist. 

5 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

When you say D's do you mean Democrats or Dickheads?

Low hanging fruit and not really clever.  But then, we're amidst an epidemic because republicans were never really smart.  DOTARD Grifter out front is a beacon.  

22 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He's a blazing cunt.  A blazing cunt who owns the Dems.  He makes them his bitch at every turn and they're fucking helpless against him.  Pathetic. 

What's amazing is the guy is a fumbling idiot..that "speech" was about 3 sentences repeated 30 times to cover 10 minutes. My HS debate/speech teacher would have thrown me out of class of I ever presented that shit.

But, Mitch wins and Chuck did little to rebuttal.

How did Chuck not lead with, "The Republicans will give billions to big business and allow them to layoff as many workers as they want?"

Chuck didn't even mention that fact, which, along with the slush fund, are easily the largest soundbites of the bill.

Edited by pacman

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Anytime this thread gets bumped I keep hoping for well... you know.

Gotta have a heart to die from a heart attack.  Once Putin drops, maybe turtle, Cheney and the rest of the heartless, soulless bastards will cease as well.  

A provision for the FDA to approve “innovative” sunscreens—that happen to be made in Florence, Ky., by L’Oreal—appeared in the bill, which was steered in the Senate by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/who-got-special-deals-in-the-stimulus-and-why-they-got-them/ar-BB11Ls1G?ocid=ientp

Edited by pacman

I don't think he'll survive the next election, tbh.  If Trump wouldn't have come along and draw this enormous spotlight on all the graft in DC, then yeah, he'd survive.  But in a unforeseen way, I think the swamp will be drained by Trump's actions.  And I don't think Trump gives one crap about politics, he's just siphoned money from the public funds into his own, and developed his loving base to prop up his fragile ego.   

So either McConnell jumped on the grifting train hard because he knows he's on his way out and is doing a massive money grab, or he was blackmailed into it.  I think the former.

Will be interesting to see if any of his descendants decide they don't want to be associated with his dirty money or tainted name.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

That is tremendous. That part about how McConnell hates Trump is hilarious. 

He is in love with power. He will blow anyone who lets him taste it. He is like Littlefinger without even the tiny bit of soul that Littlefinger possessed.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:39 AM, pacman said:

What's amazing is the guy is a fumbling idiot..that "speech" was about 3 sentences repeated 30 times to cover 10 minutes. My HS debate/speech teacher would have thrown me out of class of I ever presented that shit.

But, Mitch wins and Chuck did little to rebuttal.

How did Chuck not lead with, "The Republicans will give billions to big business and allow them to layoff as many workers as they want?"

Chuck didn't even mention that fact, which, along with the slush fund, are easily the largest soundbites of the bill.

Yes...he's a fumblin' idiot....so, what does that tell you about those folks following him that think he's smart?

• 2 weeks later...

Jane Mayer, who wrote that New Yorker article, did an interview with NPR's Terry Gross. Covers the relationship with Trump, arrangement with his wife, etc. Equal parts insightful and disturbing. He is a truly spineless man.

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/23/842579283/mitch-mcconnells-calculated-decision-to-become-trump-s-enabler-in-chief-explaine

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Message Board User said:

While the Kavanuagh bullshit may have fired up the base to keep the blue tsunami down to a blue wave, I think this kind of shit will just blow up in his turtle fucking face.  We saw Wisconsin voters risk their lives to vote these cunts out in the middle of a pandemic.  Keep showing this stuff right up against what these cunts said 4 years ago.  If that doesn't get the result we need, then we live in the society we deserve.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

It appears that Moscow Mitch’s own daughters despise him. What a legacy to leave behind. My children hated me, but at least i supportered and enabled one Donald Trump.

hopefully he leaves behind a hard drive full of damming evidence just like that other asshole. 

14 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He’s such a goddamned piece of shit.

Trump just accused TV pundit Joe Scarborough of murder in a tweet this morning.

Anxiously awaiting Mitch's statement that Trump's behavior was classless.

spacer.png

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 1