America has a Moscow Mitch problem

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Yep. Like you. Or have you unilaterally denounced the administration policy of separating children from their parents yet and I missed it? 

I’ve said it more than once here. And to anyone else I’ve discussed it with.  

The concentration camp rhetoric is complete bullshit though.  

4 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

But his bitch ain't one. That's some ride or die shit right there. Too bad he's hiding behind her skirt. 

Many, Many.  Too Many to count are like that.

Bull out front shoulda told ya so.

5 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

this should have been happening two years ago when he put Garland on ice. 

Dems didn’t care that much then. Because they smugly assured us Hillary would win and nominate someone a lot more liberal.  The bitching started in earnest after the election. 

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Evil?

Yes.  Evil.  I assume you know the meaning of the word, given college and all, but in case you don't:

e·vil
ˈēvəl/
adjective

1. 1.
    profoundly immoral and malevolent.
    "his evil deeds"
    synonyms: wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious; More

12 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

I think Mitch McConnell is universally hated by Democrats and Republicans alike. Worthless piece of shit. 

I'm pretty sure there are a significant number of Republicans who think he hung the moon.

13 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Dems didn’t care that much then. Because they smugly assured us Hillary would win and nominate someone a lot more liberal.  The bitching started in earnest after the election. 

See here’s the thing my friend. Hillary somehow losing and Trump somehow winning, in the long term, was the biggest gift to the Democratic Party in history and therefore completely against your own espoused interests.

Can you imagine what 2018 and 2020 would look like with Hillary as the president? It would be a complete Republican landslide and instead of a vile corrupt evil dipshit Russian stooge agent serving his time out as president we would instead be talking about a brand new constitutional convention with a bunch of assholes like yourself serving as delegates with the power to remake the country into their own warped vision of South African apartheid in the good old USA.

Oh well. That ain’t gonna happen now. The Russians have never been much on strategy, just evil tactics.

And thank God. Instead all we have to look forward to is seeing whether or not Trump and the Russians will have the balls to try to fraudulently steal the election thus causing a revolution if they somehow are successful in doing so. Which I doubt. But I guess time will tell, eh?

In the meantime, enjoy your conversations with your golfing buddies at the country club.  

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

I have zero sympathy for the turtle IMHO.  Zero.  He's had numerous instances where he could have acted like a leader for this country and minimized the ensuing shit storm that may come if Trump fires Mueller.  Instead, he solely protects his own.  Fuck that guy.

41 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Well, that's fucking bullshit and a laughable overstatement, but you know that. 

33 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Bullshit. Most of us were outraged by that unprecedented display of senatorial "leadership." But, yet again, the Republicans have lowered the bar, and you seem quite content to revel in your temporary "win."

Guess what? The wimpy liberals are no longer just outraged but are reaching an enraged boiling point. Enjoy it while you can, because they'll be coming for folks like you.

I have a feeling expressions like "Eat the rich" will be all the rage in a few years.

7 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Bullshit. Most of us were outraged by that unprecedented display of senatorial "leadership." But, yet again, the Republicans have lowered the bar, and you seem quite content to revel in your temporary "win."

Guess what? The wimpy liberals are no longer just outraged but are reaching an enraged boiling point. Enjoy it while you can, because they'll be coming for folks like you.

I have a feeling expressions like "Eat the rich" will be all the rage in a few years.

This is an older Ted Talk, but this guy kind of gets it,

https://www.ted.com/talks/nick_hanauer_beware_fellow_plutocrats_the_pitchforks_are_coming

Edited by GSU&UT

Besides taking a victory lap, you have to wonder what Turtle was trying to say with that Gorsuch tweet. Maybe I don't follow his social media enough, but that doesn't seem like something he would have done 2-3 years ago? He's definitely trying to kiss up to Cheeto, but you have to wonder if this is what R leadership will look like in the future, with or without Trump.

The Rs love power and as much as they can get. If acting tyrannical fires up their base, then they will have no problem obliging.

Edited by retread

28 minutes ago, Assholehorn said:

Good. Put a fucking bullet in her head too then chop off that cunt mitch's head and place it on a pike in the front yard. Then go do it to Paul Ryan and every other Trump enabler. 

Russian troll alert. Divide America prime directive. Initiate code red. I repeat. Initiate code red. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Break the senate, sell out principles, expand the deficit, transfer wealth from the bottom to the top, enable authoritarianism, willfully deceive the public? Sounds evil to me.

Hey, Johnny Sack just asked a question.  He's not really an ass-kissing treasonous whore to authoritarians.  He's just a benevolent attorney who loves the blacks.  Ask him.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Break the senate, sell out principles, expand the deficit, transfer wealth from the bottom to the top, enable authoritarianism, willfully deceive the public? Sounds evil to me.

Transfer wealth from the bottom to the top?   Don’t make me laugh.  

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Hey, Johnny Sack just asked a question.  He's not really an ass-kissing treasonous whore to authoritarians.  He's just a benevolent attorney who loves the blacks.  Ask him.

You do lots of good as a keyboard social justice warrior.  What’d you personally voluntarily give to the poor last year?  $20?