America has a Moscow Mitch problem

Hugo Stiglitz

I'm ordering a Moscow Mitch at happy hour today.  It still comes in that copper mug like a Moscow Mule, still ginger beer, Russian vodka, lime, and then 2 parts shameful ruse.  

Levity aside, some enterprising Austin "Craft Cocktail" Bartender should get cracking on a Moscow Mitch drink recipe.   It would get that bartender/bar so much free publicity right now...

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'm ordering a Moscow Mitch at happy hour today.  It still comes in that copper mug like a Moscow Mule, still ginger beer, Russian vodka, lime, and then 2 parts shameful ruse.  

Levity aside, some enterprising Austin "Craft Cocktail" Bartender should get cracking on a Moscow Mitch drink recipe.   It would get that bartender/bar so much free publicity right now...

The amount of bitters you'd need would make it unpalatable. 

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

In a world where the professional political class didn't develop in order to grift taxpayers during their entire adult life to avoid having a real job, this would spur Mitch to retire. 

He's 77 years old.  Maybe go enjoy your remaining years. 

But he and his wife aren't done stealing from taxpayers to get rich(er).  Mitch has been on the taxpayer dole since 1975. 

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

A mule but vodka replaced by Kentucky bourbon... May need to try that tonight, ya know, for science

I was thinking that, but it's appropriate that it should have Russian vodka in it.  But yeah, I was feeling the same...I've never really liked moscow mule drinks because I don't like ginger beer, but bourbon could actually kinda work.  Make a couple of tonight of varying types and try 'em out and post the results 'cause I think it could be good.  And I think we could be onto a money maker.  Maybe change up the glassware too from copper mug, I dunno . 

Edited by Lobo

Here you go:

2 shots Kentucky Deluxe, pour over ice in a copper mug, top with Stoli ginger beer.

Garnish with a dollar bill stained with American blood.

Price- 30 pieces of silver.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

This. Unfortunately, I've seen enough of Moscow Mitch to know he doesn't give a shit.  

Sociopathic turtle. Ugly ass motherfucker. 

He takes more pride in shutting down democrats than he does actually passing legislation that helps the American people. He’s a disgrace.

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Like 2

This. Unfortunately, I've seen enough of Moscow Mitch to know he doesn't give a shit.  

He and Cheeto both get off on being assholes. Not a real great quality in a statesman -- now for a politician, maybe it's perfect.

It's not about getting Moscow Mitch to give a shit.  He's a sociopath who doesn't and won't ever give a shit.  It's about showing up.  And making a statement for the people who do give a shit.  And telling Moscow Mitch and his supporters that they will continue giving a shit and shaming Moscow Mitch.

At this point, we should all standing outside our elected representatives' offices nonstop.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Image result for FINGERS CROSSED GIF

The only bad thing is what fucknut would replace him as senate majority leader?

the senate “leadership” group is Comprised of small minded senators from little insignificant states.

john thune - South Dakota.  More people live in my city then probably live in his state.

john barrasso- Wyoming. He’s from literally the most irrelevant state in the US.

john Cornyn- he’s the one exception. Big state guy with a very small mindset.

lindsey graham- South Carolina. This guy is too far up trumps ass, he never sees the light of day.

Chuck grassley - Iowa.  Is this guy dead yet?

good luck getting anything significant to change with these rejects waiting to take over from Mitch. If anyone of them gets control of the senate it will be a shit show, like it is right now.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

While I appreciate people hounding Mitch in public, overall it’s a bad idea. If both sides, including the extremes start to find ways to harass political figures, they will eventually just stop interacting with the public.  

I get what you're saying but I still want this cretin to hear "Moscow Mitch" every time he goes outside.  Like as soon as he just barely cracks the door "Moscow Mitch!"

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

While I appreciate people hounding Mitch in public, overall it’s a bad idea. If both sides, including the extremes start to find ways to harass political figures, they will eventually just stop interacting with the public.  

that is sound logic in normal times, be these ain't them. also, if you're not a treasonous coward I don't think you'll see many mobs at your front door.