America has a Moscow Mitch problem

Hugo Stiglitz

On 9/20/2020 at 8:16 AM, Voldemort86 said:

The trump administration has changed me.  I used to feel bad for republicans when awful things happened to them, but after they gave us Trump, I’m almost satisfied when karma shows up.

i hope McConnell gets sick and has to resign due to health. We need him out of the senate so bad. The man is toxic. He does nothing good for America.

The curse of Voldemort.

• Haha 3

Hopefully it’s like the curse I put on that horcrux one time where the person dies within a year after first contact.

seriously tho...... there’s probably 95 senators in the senate where I’d feel bad for them if this happened. The only exceptions are Mitch McConnell, grassley, cornyn, Thune, and graham.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RayDog said:

The curse of Voldemort.

Funny how I said that less than 30 days ago.  Do I feel bad at all?  Hell no. Whatever that is...... I hope it continues to be a big problem for the turtle fucker.

ill double down now and lets all hope for the “best”. This guy spent the last 2 years doing nothing but confirming judges and not considering any legislation at all. Fuck him and fuck his party.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Funny how I said that less than 30 days ago.  Do I feel bad at all?  Hell no. Whatever that is...... I hope it continues to be a big problem for the turtle fucker.

ill double down now and lets all hope for the “best”. This guy spent the last 2 years doing nothing but confirming judges and not considering any legislation at all. Fuck him and fuck his party.

The comment below was one of the most tone-deaf and insensitive of his political career, IMO. I included the entire quote for accurate context (it was in relation to reparations).

"We tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a Civil War, by passing landmark civil rights legislation, elected an African American president," McConnell said. "I don't think we should be trying to figure out how to compensate for it. First of all, it would be hard to figure out whom to compensate."

In a dress and feathered hat, he would be a credible aunt from Arsenic and Old Lace save for he isn't the way he is out of some kind of charity, he is the way he is because he is craven in his pursuit of money and power.

20 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Hopefully it’s like the curse I put on that horcrux one time where the person dies within a year after first contact.

seriously tho...... there’s probably 95 senators in the senate where I’d feel bad for them if this happened. The only exceptions are Mitch McConnell, grassley, cornyn, Thune, and graham.

Cotton, Cruz, Paul, Collins, Feinstein (see, I'm non-partisan), Hawley, Ron Johnson, Loeffler, McSally, Perdue, Rick Scott.  The list is long.

4 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, he had a serious fall, and managed to luckily break it with his hands, but that's pretty clear "i had a fall" bruising. i know, i saw my mom after a (lucky) fall.

Correct. He had a fall. Probably had bruising higher up in his arms initially but gravity brings it all down to the hands. Sorry to burst the CR bubble. You can believe me or wait until an officially approved left leaning CR Md shows up. 

• Fuck You 3

Now I’m hearing rumors of this turtle mother fucker spreading the Mark Kelly nazi story even tho he did background research on it beforehand and it was confirmed to not be true.  He’s trying to spread it anyway, trick people, have them vote for mcstinky, then probably admit he screwed up after the election.

please fall somewhere and die you miserable turtle cuck who cares more about the GOP than the people of this country.

• Hook 'Em 1

No Cruz?

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
15 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

No Cruz?

I want him to live long enough to run for senate again. He will probably lose next time.

45 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Now I’m hearing rumors of this turtle mother fucker spreading the Mark Kelly nazi story even tho he did background research on it beforehand and it was confirmed to not be true.  He’s trying to spread it anyway, trick people, have them vote for mcstinky, then probably admit he screwed up after the election.

please fall somewhere and die you miserable turtle cuck who cares more about the GOP than the people of this country.

Where are you hearing rumors? Do you live in DC?

• Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sick, sick people...wait change that, evil evil people:

This was something we talked about in the run up to the election. That if a Democrat beat Trump, then the play was going to be the economic downturn so that the GOP could campaign on that and people would buy it. It works, it has worked for several decades. The Democratic Party absolutely needs to get their response and path to recovery framed properly and quickly and keep hammering it over and over again for the next four years or the Republicans will finish the destruction. Whoever frames first and best usually wins the race.

24 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So the Rs.  We are so fucked.  Dems couldn't frame an argument if they had a hot date with a babe...I lost my train of thought.

You're not wrong (regardless of proximity to hot babes).

The very idea, the very most obvious idea: that Mitch McConnell has fooled Americans into thinking this type of power hungry selfish behavior is normal while his constituents die, have lost their jobs, are going hungry is absolutely the most gob smackingly horrific event I have witnessed. The "don't care, judges" crowd is party to an elderly man who has done nothing but politic his entire career and teehee and smirk at the misfortune of millions. And he's cheered for it. No one has batted an eyelash at his spouse being in the Cabinet and the sketchy deals he's brought into Kentucky that have done (as far as I can tell) little for his state but have made us more vulnerable to hostile agents. He orchestrates everything for power--everything and has framed it so adeptly that it is only the oddball recent event with his Biden concession and the Q crowd that has exposed any trouble whatsoever. And even that is going to be smoothed over. Because he is very good at the politics of power. He's probably a horcrux, too, but I don't have any proof of that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

No trial before Trump leaves office.  He hands over power on Friday when the two Georgia Senators are seated.  Trump can't run for office and fuck up the GOP even more, barring years of court battles, when the new Senate votes 51-50 to bar him from office later this Winter.  It's "all the Democrat's fault", not Mitch's.  early word from DC District Court is you have the second vote so long as the first vote for removal from office never occurred because the person in question had already left office.  

This is Mitch's most master stroke yet.  

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

I believe the corporate community told Mumbles to find 17 votes to convict Trump or the money will dry up for good.

Wouldn't surprise me.   Turtle doesn't say that Trump caused the insurrection, when the clock has almost run out, unless somebody is putting pressure on him, or the poll numbers are utter dog shit.

Mitch playing some chess?  Some have speculated that he might use the Marjorie/etc. qanon blowback to quietly send a message to other Republicans, and then he publicly states his support for her, instead of pulling a Matt Gaetz and shitting in his hand and flinging it around the room.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01/politics/liz-cheney-mitch-mcconnell/index.html

Rep. Liz Cheney, under fire from former President Donald Trump and his staunchest defenders, is picking up support from some influential Republicans as her allies close ranks and resist the effort to oust her from the third-ranking spot in House GOP leadership.

On Monday, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was the latest Republican to give her a boost, saying in a statement to CNN that she had "the courage" to act on her convictions in the aftermath of her vote to impeach Trump last month on a charge he incited the deadly insurrection that ransacked Capitol Hill on January 6.

"Liz Cheney is a leader with deep convictions and the courage to act on them," McConnell said. "She is an important leader in our party and in our nation. I am grateful for her service and look forward to continuing to work with her on the crucial issues facing our nation."

The statement comes as a cross-section of GOP lawmakers -- from top Republicans in Senate leadership like fellow Wyoming Republican Sen. John Barrasso to some conservative House Freedom Caucus members like Rep. Chip Roy of Texas -- have publicly defended Cheney in the face of the onslaught from Trump defenders eager to see her defeated.

• 2 weeks later...