So What are You Actually Doing to Stop Trumpism - 2018

tantric superman

On 6/28/2018 at 12:37 AM, Johnny Sack said:

Which sock are you?  Groverat?   Plain and Simple?  Seven?

for the record, i don't believe in socks.  have never used one and never will.

but you're still a racist

Deleted my detailed comment but will say that I make it known in business relationships that being a trump supporter personally or organizationally will negatively impact if I decide to work with that organization or individual.

If they are so stupid to support trump, they aren’t smart, and I don’t want to be in bed with them for business.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Washpark said:

Deleted my detailed comment but will say that I make it known in business relationships that being a trump supporter personally or organizationally will negatively impact if I decide to work with that organization or individual.

Just curious…but how do you “make it known”? Do you announce it, even before introductions and handshakes, or do you wait and declare your feelings later in the business-related conversation?

As to what I’m going to do to stop Trumpism—I suppose I’ll wait until I finish Maxine Waters’s online course of civility.

1 hour ago, Washpark said:

If they are so stupid to support trump, they aren’t smart, and I don’t want to be in bed with them for business.

Must be high times to be able to cut off roughly half of your customer base.

Roll with that prosperity...happening under Trump’s watch, at that.

11 hours ago, Washpark said:

Just make my coffee and shut up. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Washpark said:

That is not so smart.  I'm sure the board and shareholders would approve of your posturing.  Are you 2 years out of college and making your stand as you soar to the lower level of middle management?  

• Like 1

That is not so smart.  I'm sure the board and shareholders would approve of your posturing.  Are you 2 years out of college and making your stand as you soar to the lower level of middle management?  

I wear my political flare on my barista uniform
  • Like 1