wc day 14 :: will the boys from brazil survive a russian assault

Hagbard Celine

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

man another solid chance for Sweden there.... they are really reminding me of Peru right now

Well, they are both known for their strength in the air and ability to strangle the life of the game.

Mexico is a bundle of nerves today.  Passes have incorrect weight and their touch is escaping them.  They need something positive soon.

8 hours ago, JNip said:

I’m preparing for the worst. Hope that I’m wrong. This tournament has been too good to be true for Mexico. It’s bound to be the one where Mexico doesn’t advance to the next round for the first time in my lifetime. 

No te importas. Tenemos este.

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

god dammit, germany is going to play too fucking cavalier and lose on a last minute mistake, i can feel it.

Their movement of the ball is so slow. There's no impetus. 

Edited by Jograves

3 minutes ago, texas08 said:

My gawd....if Ochoa doesn’t land with a top 5 club in the world....I don’t know what else clubs look for in GKs.

He only comes alive during the world cup. He got picked up by his play during the previous cup and once he got to his mew club he flamed out