Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more
Waterloo - Couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo - Knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo - Finally facing my Waterloo

Japan jpn.png&h=50v pol.png&h=50Poland 9:00 AM FOXS1  
Senegal sen.png&h=50v col.png&h=50Colombia 9:00 AM FOX  
England eng.png&h=50v bel.png&h=50Belgium 1:00 PM FOX  
Panama pan.png&h=50v tun.png&h=50Tunisia 1:00 PM FOXS1

Martinez is going to rope-a-dope the lizard who will fall for it hook line and sinker.  Ingerland will triple-down on full aggy as they jump head first and willing in to the bitch side of the bracket.

performed as the winners, at eurovision, in their thick swedish accents before getting anglicized.....

and in honor of the supreme aggy asskicking from everyone's new favorite side:

• Like 1

Out of H, I  would like to see Colombia and Senegal advance.  Unfortunately, that would require Poland to get off their ass and score some goals.  If Japan advance, I hope it is at the expense of Senegal. 

This Colombian side is really fun to watch and I hope we get at least two more matches.  Watching them line up against Belgium or England would be end to end stuff.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Out of H, I  would like to see Colombia and Senegal advance.  Unfortunately, that would require Poland to get off their ass and score some goals.  If Japan advance, I hope it is at the expense of Senegal. 

This Colombian side is really fun to watch and I hope we get at least two more matches.  Watching them line up against Belgium or England would be end to end stuff.

I'm pulling for Colombia as well. In addition to them being fun to watch, my former flatmate's illegitimate son was born and is currently being raised in Colombia by the kid's fairly psychotic mother. Also, I have a handful of other friends who are from there as well, so it hits close to home.

Also, another buddy has layovers there for the month of July and he's hoping that the women will be in a festive mood next month.

1 hour ago, Spartan52 said:

Pics of the psycho Soccer Mom??

I blocked her on Facebook about 5 years ago, so I'm not sure I'll be able to find any. Plus all of the photos I personally took from 2008 to April of 2017 are gone from having my computer and 3 backup hard drives stolen out of my rental vehicle in Oakland last year, so any photo I probably had is gone.

She was such a cunt that it took me about 4 to 5 months before I realized that she was also attractive, but that's because she dressed up for a costume party and went as a slutty cop. When she wasn't dolled up and was treating my flatmate like shit, I couldn't understand why he was putting up with it.

2 hours ago, Spartan52 said:

Pics of the psycho Soccer Mom??

Really cool colombiana de Barranquilla on the left & Crazy Ex-Novia of my flatmate de Bogotá on the RIGHT

J_y_E_de_Colombia.png

Other amiga colombiana who is sadly just a friend... now with a kid.

SV_in_dress.png

SV_in_Colombia_2.jpg

Her pets in a Colombia jersey & an Argentine jersey with soccer ball...

Perro_y_Gato_con_pelota_en_remiras.jpg

...and one more amiga who is now married to a French buddy...

D_closeup.png

So I'm pulling for Colombia. 3 out of 4 cool chicas.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ATLLonghorn said:

Just chiming in to say I hate all of Fox's commentators except for Derek Rae. Stu Holden wouldn't be bad if his balls dropped. Dellacamera and Meola are brutal to listen to.

I think Mark Followill has done a good job but I'm a Dallas homer.

28 minutes ago, Cameltoe said:

Good call, no fue penal on Colombia. VAR saves the day again.

Do you just purposely take the opposing view on absolutely everything?

there is a clear screen shot above showing contact with the leg BEFORE the ball is touched- which is what VAR is supposed to help the ref confirm, and yet you claim its a good no-PK call after the rest of us say its a bad call?

you were the same guy crying about an overturned goal on a  VAR offside penalty 5-6 days ago when VAR clearly showed not just 1 but 2 players offside

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

there is a clear screen shot above showing contact with the leg BEFORE the ball is touched- which is what VAR is supposed to help the ref confirm, and yet you claim its a good no-PK call after the rest of us say its a bad call?

Really? You think that should've been a penal on the Colombian defender? The defender got to the ball with his foot, then the Senegalese forward flopped over him to get a penal call. Of course the Senegal guy is going to do this, since he had no real chance of scoring in the live play but has a huge chance of scoring if he gets the penal call. At first the ref was fooled but VAR showed a pretty clean tackle by the defender and a simulating dive flop by the forward. No penal, good call, VAR saves the day.

Are you fucking stupid or something?

5 minutes ago, Cameltoe said:

Really? You think that should've been a penal on the Colombian defender? The defender got to the ball with his foot, then the Senegalese forward flopped over him to get a penal call. Of course the Senegal guy is going to do this, since he had no real chance of scoring in the live play but has a huge chance of scoring if he gets the penal call. At first the ref was fooled but VAR showed a pretty clean tackle by the defender and a simulating dive flop by the forward. No penal, good call, VAR saves the day.

Are you fucking stupid or something?

I'm a neutral in this game, but I think it was a pen. He clipped him BEFORE he got the ball.