Have you ever thought about....

mulletpelini

when you go to a fast food place and get packets of sauce or ketchup, that some dude who probably just itched his nuts grabbed them and put them in the bag, THEN you had to squeeze the packet with your fingers to get the sauce or ketchup out, THEN proceeded to eat the food using the same fingers that touched the packets that touched ball itchers hands too......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

when you go to a fast food place and get packets of sauce or ketchup, that some dude who probably just itched his nuts grabbed them and put them in the bag, THEN you had to squeeze the packet with your fingers to get the sauce or ketchup out, THEN proceeded to eat the food using the same fingers that touched the packets that touched ball itchers hands too......

Of course I do. That way I don't obsess over the flies and spit on my double whamm-o burger.

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

And these dumbasses who frequent fast food places want a kiosk with a touch screen to place their order?????

No, but I will now asshole.