How do use a bidet?

Both Tacos

So I was staying at some fancy smancy resort this week on business and the bathroom had a bidet. First time coming across the device and as I'm sitting on the toilet the first time, I started thinking "Am I suppose to use it before I wipe, after I wipe, don't wipe at all, at what water pressure should I use, what if the water is really cold, what if the water is hot, should I use the front spray to give the boys a shower?"

It was just too much and I bailed on using it.

What is the proper etiquette for the bidet usage so I know the next time?ea5a23576201addf5ea6b89bef9106a6.jpg

1 hour ago, Both Tacos said:

So I was staying at some fancy smancy resort this week on business and the bathroom had a bidet. First time coming across the device and as I'm sitting on the toilet the first time, I started thinking "Am I suppose to use it before I wipe, after I wipe, don't wipe at all, at what water pressure should I use, what if the water is really cold, what if the water is hot, should I use the front spray to give the boys a shower?"

What is the proper etiquette for the bidet usage so I know the next time?

You want the rear-end stream; the front-end stream is for the ladies.

You use it before you wipe.

You start with small water pressure and work your way up, depending on how hairy your ass is. (Mine is very much so, because I grew up in the 80s and we don't fucking shave that sort of thing, ya fuckers.)

If the water is hot, you dial it down; if it's cold, you dial it up if that's an option, otherwise you grimace and bear it.

When you're done, use a little TP to help dry off, even if there's a blow-dryer like mine at home has. Yes, I have one at home. No, you cannot have it. I will part with my high-end Japanese bidet when you pry it from my cold dead hands. See also, above mentioning of having hairy ass.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Both Tacos said:

What is the proper etiquette for the bidet usage so I know the next time?ea5a23576201addf5ea6b89bef9106a6.jpg

From the photo I assume you use it while standing on your head.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You start with small water pressure and work your way up, depending on how hairy your ass is. (Mine is very much so, because I grew up in the 80s and we don't fucking shave that sort of thing, ya fuckers.)
If the water is hot, you dial it down; if it's cold, you dial it up if that's an option, otherwise you grimace and bear it.
When you're done, use a little TP to help dry off, even if there's a blow-dryer like mine at home has. Yes, I have one at home. No, you cannot have it. I will part with my high-end Japanese bidet when you pry it from my cold dead hands. See also, above mentioning of having hairy ass.
Where do we sign up for the in-home tutorial?

43 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

If you can feel your colon getting cleansed, you know you're doing it right.

That's a different setting on mine.

(Not joking. There actually is a setting to give you an enema. Also somewhat useful for constipation...)

43 minutes ago, Both Tacos said:
1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

Read more  

Where do we sign up for the in-home tutorial?

Dude, this isn't rocket surgery. It's just water up your ass. The rest is just preference.

My progression:

First I used the superwad and would just run through TP.  I did this from the minute I started wiping my own ass until about age 25.  I had a roommate that called me out on TP usage at 25 and he taught me the fold.  My life had changed.  I could get a clean ass in about 16 TP squares.  It also drastically reduced the dingleberries as I also have a very hairy ass.  My cheeks only grow about a half inch of hair that lays down nicely with a good brushing but my crack looks like it is clinching a furry peruvian caterpillar.  That's no bueno and I would still get dingles if I hadn't shaved my crack for a month or so.  Enter buttwipes at age 27.  I went to mexico and got a bad case of montezuma's revenge.  I couldn't eat or drink for 10 days without haveing torrential diarrhea within 5 minutes of consumption.  My asshole was on fire and sore from the pillaging.  I caved and got wipes.  Then I stuck them in the refrigerator and had a nice cool ass.  That was a game changer but dingleberries were still a problem every few months.

Enter bidet.  I'll never go back.  No shit stains, no dingles, very little TP and now wasteful money on asswipes.  Life is so good I'm thinking about starting a charity that installs bidets in africa for underprivileged children.  If they are going to be forced to eat dirt then they should at least have the joy of a clean ass afterwards.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

As I've maintained throughout every incarnation of the Bidet Threas, the only drawback to the bidet is that you'll begin to fall behind on your magazines. 

Not following. Bidet doesn't make you shit faster. You used to do a lot of reading while you wiped?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

The key is you douche your ass with it. Makes you feel like you took 10 extra dumps every time you push all of the water back out.

It's not actually supposed to go up your asshole. Just wash the area around it.

I mean, unless you're into that sort of thing. NTTAWWT

40 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Once you start... washing the area isn't enough

I have found it useful sometimes when I've got the sticky kinda poop that is like sittin' in your colon and just won't go out, or to dislodge shit, ya know?

As I've maintained throughout every incarnation of the Bidet Threas, the only drawback to the bidet is that you'll begin to fall behind on your magazines. 

You’re doing something wrong. Bidet provides the luxury of an extra 20-30 seconds of readin time while you gyrate your hips for maximum cleanliness

Either you're doing something wrong, or you've never had an unruly bowel movement.
Cleaning up terrible mudbutt with nothing but tp can take hours. Bidets eliminate that circus and all the accompanying magazine time that it entails. 

So you read while you wipe your ass? Do you have an easel in front of your toilet?
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 1 year later...