ICE spokesman: “I was asked to lie, so I quit” - agents show up during interview

Pancho

This thread reminds me of the bush orchestrated 9/11. 
1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

“For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace.”

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 

What do you think now?!!

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

This thread reminds me of the bush orchestrated 9/11. 
1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

“For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 

What do you think now?!!

I'll be adding my flight numbers for now on

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

Holy shit... my first and last name equal 10 letters, which is the average of 9 and 11... I’m part of the conspiracy! 

Sounds like the DHCE is going to be knocking on your door at 1488 mockingbird lane 

15 hours ago, ScottishHorn said:

It's not like they do anything anyway.  Who needs immigration and customs enforcement 

Either you didn't read the article or you are illiterate, either way you are dumb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Either you didn't read the article or you are illiterate, either way you are dumb.

I did read the article but it sounds made up.  There are separate divisions within the agency that deal with separate issues and crimes.  They wouid have a hard time interfering with each other.  If a ice official has an issue arresting an illegal alien for a traffic violation (confusing because ice officials aren't traffic cops and this would have to occur in a non-sanctuary city) and this is one of the few opportunities government officials have to catch illegals...ie after they commit a crime.  The complaining ice official should prob find another job

45 minutes ago, ScottishHorn said:

I did read the article but it sounds made up.  There are separate divisions within the agency that deal with separate issues and crimes.  They wouid have a hard time interfering with each other.  If a ice official has an issue arresting an illegal alien for a traffic violation (confusing because ice officials aren't traffic cops and this would have to occur in a non-sanctuary city) and this is one of the few opportunities government officials have to catch illegals...ie after they commit a crime.  The complaining ice official should prob find another job

There are separate divisions with the same boss at the top which weakens the ability to maintain a separation of duties. In our current political environment a heavy emphasis is being placed on immigration enforcement. The HSI division which is responsible for investigations outside of immigration enforcement are being tasked with duties not part of their primary function, having resources allocated away from their primary function and encountering local law enforcement pushback because of the assumption they are essentially border patrol. HSI is somewhat responsible for immigration law enforcement due to the way responsibilities from Customs and INS were merged. The complaint is the merging of these responsibilities is problematic and is hindering their primary duties.

Most of us can probably relate to this situation as it's a fairly common problem in the business world.

On 6/29/2018 at 7:49 AM, udaydanceparty said:

Seeing stories like this pop up is a sign the left has almost reached rock bottom.   I never thought I'd see such a large group of people go through this level of cognitive dissonance over losing an election.

Aren't you an admitted sock of Hugo's?

Edited by SKJ

On 6/30/2018 at 10:43 AM, Sgt Hulk said:

Yeah, except that that's not even remotely a verse in Surah 9, and not in the Quran at all. But ok

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:07 AM, JBJ said:

88 Gate is catchy.

The whole 88 thing is something I ran into when dealing with a Nebraska gun club called "88Tactical" who were sponsoring an anti-Muslim speaker in a small town.  Yeah, obviously that is more notable than a weird denominator in a random memo, but even that, they claimed, was a reference to an Omaha police code "signal 88" for "situation secured."  And it's possible that is all it was. This club did training for Omaha PD and some of their principles were parttime police for some local forces, so the idea they may be neo-Nazis was a little concerning.  But, at the end of the day, it's not something worth spending much energy on.  If it's a code, then it is an effective one that it's really difficult to prove it and you sound like a nutball trying to do so.  What was provable was that they were sponsoring an anti-Muslim speaker.  So, that's what our focus was. 

• Like 1