The unofficial "There's no way you don't like this song" thread

Slacks

ON THE OTHER HAND, I kind of feel guilty listening to the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson also. When you think about the human suffering that came with that talent, it's so sad. Joe was a straight up physcially and emotionally abusive monster and probably had a helping hand in mindfucking Michael into pedophilia. Abusers are not born - they are created, in my opinion. Michael was almost definitely beaten by his dad and probably molested by somebody in the family or the business. It is so fucking hard for me to forget this even when I listen to Michael belt out the vocal equivalent of a Hendrix guitar solo or Coltrane sax solo.

Tragic. 

Edited by Grandioso
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 2:19 AM, Grandioso said:

ON THE OTHER HAND, I kind of feel guilty listening to the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson also. When you think about the human suffering that came with that talent, it's so sad. Joe was a straight up physcially and emotionally abusive monster and probably had a helping hand in mindfucking Michael into pedophilia. Abusers are not born - they are created, in my opinion. Michael was almost definitely beaten by his dad and probably molested by somebody in the family or the business. It is so fucking hard for me to forget this even when I listen to Michael belt out the vocal equivalent of a Hendrix guitar solo or Coltrane sax solo.

Tragic. 

Dr Conrad Murray says Joe had Michael chemically castrated to preserve the voice...it's been a topic on the Joe Rogan podcast more than once