wc KO day 2 :: vlad makes the call

Hagbard Celine

17 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

I swear to God, right before the corner, I think Pique is telling his team he's going to get a handball and give them a penalty. (38:40 if you want to see what I'm talking about).

I ran that back to watch it, and Pique does throw his arm up when explaining something. Too bad I can't read lips in Spanish.

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I have no earthly idea what spain is doing here.  they are more fucking concerned that they are going to fuck up than they are they should score

They aren't the only ones that play way to afraid to lose, but it really sucks when you have to watch a game of it.

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I wonder if Vlad paid off the spanish players?

because lets be honest here.... they really dont even look like they have tried this whole game.   Hell they didnt even score their own goal 

the thread title was meant in jest.... ha ha... it is to laugh.... shirley not.......

the optics are really bad though..... the fighting vlads have looked completely incapable of threatening much less scoring in the run of play.  if russia advance the paid-off meme is going to be uncontainable.   spain throwing this game, even at 1m euros for every one, is pocket change for vlad.  and this is fifa.

sigh... the english announcer doing his best here..... just used the word, gripping....   uh no, no its anything but gripping. 

For some reason I can’t stream Telemundo on my DTV app so I’m stuck with the color analyst from Hell. I mean English guy is fine but can color lady even speak in complete sentences?

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the optics are really bad though..... the fighting vlads have looked completely incapable of threatening much less scoring in the run of play.  if russia advance the paid-off meme is going to be uncontainable.   spain throwing this game, even at 1m euros for every one, is pocket change for vlad.  and this is fifa.

There are enough professional players on Spain's team that 1M Euro isnt that much for them to throw it.  now, 10M, thats a diff story, and just like you said, its not like 230M is a drop in the bucket for Vlad.    

I would think if they were going to throw it, it would have to be at least 5M if not 10M per player

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I did hear that Spain has 700 more passes completed than Russia has completed today.   thats fucking bonkers

I guess? All they are doing is passing along the back line over and over.

Edited by Captain Ron
  • Like 1

For some reason I can’t stream Telemundo on my DTV app so I’m stuck with the color analyst from Hell. I mean English guy is fine but can color lady even speak in complete sentences?

She’s terrible but #firstwomanevar and she has enough female fans and white knights sucking her dick on Twitter so I sure she’ll be around for a long time. Someone even suggested she should call PL this year. Please. No.

12 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

There are enough professional players on Spain's team that 1M Euro isnt that much for them to throw it.  now, 10M, thats a diff story, and just like you said, its not like 230M is a drop in the bucket for Vlad.    

I would think if they were going to throw it, it would have to be at least 5M if not 10M per player

They aren't throwing it.  Spain is just inept.  The only game that looks like a thrown game in this tournament was Egypt/Russia.  That was pathetic.  

Just now, Buzzrock said:

She’s terrible but #firstwomanevar and she has enough female fans and white knights sucking her dick on Twitter so I sure she’ll be around for a long time. Someone even suggested she should call PL this year. Please. No.

Fox doesn’t do PL games (I think?), us bundesliga fans are going to have to deal with her shit.