Tell me about ou

Texas007

Oklahomans are known for meth.  It's a commonly known fact.  Because uneducated jethros.  You can find it on the interwebs.

Hey, at least none of your players have beaten up any girls in several months.  I guess you've got your own gender identity education working up there.  Kudos!

23 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Well they'd be down to two qbs on scholarship.  But Kendall is pretty good and Mordecai didnt win Texas offensive player of the year for sucking his toes.  Though nobody wants to play a rookie if they dont have to

Kendall has played in what, 2 games in his career there and Mordecai is a true freshman.  He arrives in June?  I am sure he will be ready to start in the Cotton Bowl.  Think Rhett Bomar with these two against Orlando's defense.  Midget might not fare much better.  He was ass my dude at aggy and he has not grown an inch since then.  Squirt then, and inaccurate squirt now.  

I agree that Kendall was a world beater against UL-Monroe and Kansas.  He is primed and ready for Orlando with that resume.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

When was the last girl beating? I guess since you mention several months, it must not have been much longer than that.   Couldnt have been that long ago surely. 

Much of that meth related reputation  belongs in tulsa.  Tulsa is well, its tulsa.  We dont go to tulsa; it's akin to we dont go aggy.     

Oh i prefer the gender identity stuff in austin, much more interesting.  Guys in dresses carrying dildos, i mean it does not get much more incredible than that.  They werent lying about austin being weird amirite?  No wonder it's so easy to recruit there.  The meth thing doesnt get as many recruits as you might thing though, we have work to do. 

14 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Kendall has played in what, 2 games in his career there and Mordecai is a true freshman.  He arrives in June?  I am sure he will be ready to start in the Cotton Bowl.  Think Rhett Bomar with these two against Orlando's defense.  Midget might not fare much better.  He was ass my dude at aggy and he has not grown an inch since then.  Squirt then, and inaccurate squirt now.  

I agree that Kendall was a world beater against UL-Monroe and Kansas.  He is primed and ready for Orlando with that resume.  

Yep.  He hasnt given us any reason to think he's some stinker, i mean they do see him in practice every day to have some semblance of an idea of who he is.  It doesnt hurt having a coach who knows a thing or two about developing a qb.  Or has he not proven that he possesses that skill yet?

Why would you be sure Mordecai would be ready to start in the cotton bowl? dude's a freshman,  you dont want to start a freshman if you dont have to.  Silly thing to say.  Yep Murray was no good at aggy, and i think all the qbs who left that place were all the better for it; nobody was good that year.  By all accounts it seems he has vastly improved since his freshman year in Riley's system.  Baker Mayfield improved leaps and bounds over his freshman year.  (Starting to kind of lend credence to the idea you dont want to start a freshman if you dont have to).   Since Murray is so short, your boys will just have to try extra hard to hurt him or break some of his bones, really show him who the boss is. Hell if youre lucky maybe a texas player will be able to ruin his MLB career too.   Regarding accuracy, he did complete 18 of his last 21 passes, so im not sure your assessment of his accuracy is , ahem, accurate.  But we'll know more soon enough. 

Edited by Lloyd Christmas

Just like former sooner Troy Aikman always says that you can't  teach accuracy.  You either have it or you don't.  Maybe they can help with his mechanics, but most of his deep throws at aggy were of the "shoot and holler shit" variety.   Supposedly Rumlin was good at developing QB's too, but  he failed miserably.  I will base my accuracy comments on his body of work at aggy.  At aggy his longest completion was 26 yards and he had 5 touchdowns against 7 interceptions.  18 of 21 in does not move the needle.  On the Mordecai comment, it was sarcasm.  Mordecai will be no more ready to start in the Cotton Bowl than I will.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

Well Riley already has proven his ability to develop qbs (not just Mayfield) and he's barely 34, so i like where this can lead.  Sumlin has failed with a lot of qbs, not just Murray. 

Accuracy wise at Ou he's been stellar.  Completed 18 of 21 attempts. Seems he has had some zip on the ball last year too.  That long one was a 55 yarder and he didnt fall down throwing it. Didnt look like a wounded duck either.  I doubt arm strength would be a thing for him either.   Just seems like he's an improved qb from what we saw a couple years ago at aggie.  

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Well Riley already has proven his ability to develop qbs (not just Mayfield) and he's barely 34, so i like where this can lead.  Sumlin has failed with a lot of qbs, not just Murray. 

Ah, unbridled optimism for the unproven followup to the great multiyear starter at QB. Those times were fun.

3 hours ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

When was the last girl beating? 

I guess you’re right. It’s been more than a few months. Bob Stoops is gone almost  a year.  It was hard to keep up with it for a while what with Mixon breaking that girl’s face and DGB throwing girls down stairs and Frank Shannon attempting to rape and Dede Westbrook smacking his girl and Justin Chaisson assaulting, kidnapping and threatening murder and Dusty D and...

Like I said, congrats on whatever you’re teaching your manly wife beaters up there. Keep it up. Unless your depth chart is thin again. Then I guess girls are fair game again. Because wins amirite?

Edited by Scholz

52 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Q:  What's the difference between OU and a vacuum cleaner?

A: You have to plug in the vacuum cleaner for it to suck.

What does OU and weed have in common? They both get smoked in bowls.

7 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I guess you’re right. It’s been more than a few months. Bob Stoops is gone almost  a year.  It was hard to keep up with it for a while what with Mixon breaking that girl’s face and DGB throwing girls down stairs and Frank Shannon attempting to rape and Dede Westbrook smacking his girl and Justin Chaisson assaulting, kidnapping and threatening murder and Dusty D and...

Like I said, congrats on whatever you’re teaching your manly wife beaters up there. Keep it up. Unless your depth chart is thin again. Then I guess girls are fair game again. Because wins amirite?

I dont really teach much; I like you am just a fan.  I cant speak for the things you dont seem to like.  You will just have to find a way to still live with this knowledge and not want to murder yourself.  The important thing is getting you guys back to relevancy.  

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

I like you am just a fan.  I cant speak for the things you dont seem to like. 

Yes, zero OU fans, administration, coaches, etc. are ever accountable for any cheating and criminality in your program.  I know.  Complete deniability is how all you guys sleep at night.  Like ambien I suppose.  That's how you rationalize accepting multiple cases of violence against women in the name of Ws.

So if it's a bad thing why does the OU football program and administration allow it consistently?  Why do you fans not care at all?  Because you people have no morals and will do anything to get football Ws that's why.

You know what, I'm sorry I've pointed this out to you.  You're obviously upset.  It was really unfair of a Longhorn on a Longhorn site to criticize OU.  There's no way you could've ever seen that coming.  Must've been a real shock to you and I apologize.

Edited by Scholz

4 minutes ago, Scholz said:

So if it's a bad thing why does the OU football program and administration allow it consistently?  Why do you fans not care at all?  Because you people have no morals and will do anything to get football Ws that's why.

You know what, I'm sorry I've pointed this out to you.  You're obviously upset.  It was really unfair of a Longhorn on a Longhorn site to criticize OU.  There's no way you could've ever seen that coming.  Must've been a real shock to you and I apologize.

Glad to see you finally see the error in your ways Scholz.  Lol

On a more serious note, Lloyd you’re on a Longhorn site with pretty educated folks.  Nobody expects you to go down on the fans here to belong, but they probably aren’t going to argue back and forth on whether or not OU sucks.  Surprised you don’t seem to be getting this...

• Like 1

Who knows man! It's a crazy world we live in.   Why do Baylor fans not care about 52 rapes by players, and bitch about Briles being fired despite proof of his attempted coverps Why did Ravens fans not care about their linebacker being a murderer?  Why his this type of behavior exhibited by humans throughout Earth? It's ridiculous and it needs to stop now. 

But you just have to make sure you can still sleep at night and live your life the best you can.  And always remind others that you are a better person than they are.   I truly believe if you can live by those basic tenets, you can live a happy life.  I think you are well on your way though, which is awesome. You have come a   *really* long way. 

13 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

On a more serious note, Lloyd you’re on a Longhorn site with pretty educated folks.  Nobody expects you to go down on the fans here to belong, but they probably aren’t going to argue back and forth on whether or not OU sucks.  Surprised you don’t seem to be getting this...

Not sure what you are talking about here.  I will note your comment in my log report. 

14 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

So  you're under the impression i was having an argument? Interesting.   Appreciate your comment, thank you for taking the time out of your day to make it. 

4 hours ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Who knows man! It's a crazy world we live in.   Why do Baylor fans not care about 52 rapes by players, and bitch about Briles being fired despite proof of his attempted coverps

Just spitballing but maybe they’re another group of dishonest shitty human beings?

Aren't there statues of Bud Wilkinson, Barry Switzer, and Bob Stoops in Norman?   Briles is a bigger piece of shit than those three, but it has been a close race  lying, cheating, cover ups and overlooking women getting beaten to a pulp, choked, or held hostage with a screwdriver to the throat.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

Just spitballing but maybe they’re another group of dishonest shitty human beings?

True.  It's amazing what happens when you combine humans with "rooting for something".   Sports, and most especially politics are historical victims of this circumstance.  E.g. the fact that over 60 million people voted for a guy who brags about sexually harassing women for fun.  And you will probably be very surprised how many people still  defend bill cosby despite the fact that he admitted it.   Like I said, all you can do is find a way to sleep at night knowing the depth of human depravity that exists on Earth. 

Sholz I think you're kinda going overboard saying they have "no" morals.  Hell Mixon only hit the girl once.  Had he "no" morals he would have continued on.

It was a different time.....different place.

And don't bother bringing up LP because I'll just fucking justify that shit in a sweet second by bringing up Baylor and the Baltimore Ravens!

Edited by mulletpelini
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Scholz said:

True. For me personally the team I pull for is not worth overlooking the safety of young girls. But you know, different strokes.

Right on, the important thing is how you feel about yourself at the end of the day.   You should run for president, teach this country a thing or two about morality. Over 17,000 people were murdered last year.  According to the DOJ from 1995-2013 the likelihood of an instance of rape among women aged 18-24 is 0.4% (0.1% outside this age range).  Interestingly, since most college-aged women fall into the 18-24 category i found a rape statistic about  UT.  According to a survey conducted by UT 15% of undergrads at UT austin reported they had been raped. 28% claimed they were victims of unwanted physical touching.  So if it can happen at the bastion of human kindness and morality,  this must be much, much more prevalent everywhere else in the US.  13% of grad students reported crude sexual harassment by staff or faculty.    Another study of 153 universities in the UK discovered that 62% of students had experienced sexual assault. At this point maybe being potus  isnt sufficient enough- you should be secretary general of the UN instead.  This pervasive behavior needs to change, it's getting out of control.

Ha.  You keep deflecting from the depravity of Sooner fans, coaches and administrators who place football wins over human decency.  Understandable because it's indefensible.  I've obviously touched a nerve.  I would submit however that there's also an easy fix if Longhorn opinions on a Longhorn board get your panties in such a wad.  It's a thinker.

You joke but it's pretty much true.  OU fans would rather have Joe Mixon scoring TDs than hold him accountable for felony violence against a girl.  Kid belongs in prison for what he did to that girl.  OU fans couldn't care less.  And Bob Stoops' name will always have the asterisk of Joe Mixon.  Win at all costs.

22 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

We play OU in Norman on Sep 8.  In keeping with the theme of our friend here, I think we have a chance...

giphy.gif

Bad news for UCLA. Kyler will probably still be playing at that point. No way he lasts to the RRS, though, or finishes it.

18 hours ago, Scholz said:

You joke but it's pretty much true.  OU fans would rather have Joe Mixon scoring TDs than hold him accountable for felony violence against a girl.  Kid belongs in prison for what he did to that girl.  OU fans couldn't care less.  And Bob Stoops' name will always have the asterisk of Joe Mixon.  Win at all costs.

Your mission is a holy one sir, if you are a 5 year old kid who likes OU, you are also a piece of dog diarrhea.  There is no other explanation for fanhood.   I heard a rumor all bengals fans hate mixon and they are protesting him being on the team by boycotting games.  It's rough over there, but he does deserve it. Eventually the owners will see the bottom lined affected and cut him. So, fingers crossed.  Same goes for Hill  over in KC.  His days as a professional millionaire football player are numbered. Empty stadiums on sundays speak loudly.  Youre also right about bob too, i dont think he's ever removed anyone form the team in 18 years, filthy scum.  I heard he hired prostitutes to sleep with players on recruiting trips, and get compromising photos of them to blackmail them into committing. I honestly dont think there is a more disgusting human in all sports in this country, probably the world. 

2 hours ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Your mission is a holy one sir, if you are a 5 year old kid who likes OU, you are also a piece of dog diarrhea.  There is no other explanation for fanhood.   I heard a rumor all bengals fans hate mixon and they are protesting him being on the team by boycotting games.  It's rough over there, but he does deserve it. Eventually the owners will see the bottom lined affected and cut him. So, fingers crossed.  Same goes for Hill  over in KC.  His days as a professional millionaire football player are numbered. Empty stadiums on sundays speak loudly.  Youre also right about bob too, i dont think he's ever removed anyone form the team in 18 years, filthy scum.  I heard he hired prostitutes to sleep with players on recruiting trips, and get compromising photos of them to blackmail them into committing. I honestly dont think there is a more disgusting human in all sports in this country, probably the world. 

Haha.

giphy.gif 

18 hours ago, Scholz said:

Half Day Peterson * says hi.  He can polish VY's ring any time.

* Yet another standup individual/domestic abuser from OU btw

Meh, you could compare their career earnings or Cooperstown status at the end of the day if you want.   Young was fine in college though. 

• Fuck You 1

I care about what VY did for my university.  And absent father/domestic abuser Peterson came to mind because he went to OU to win a title.  Which he didn't.  Which was the discussion if you can keep up (Texas players going up to Norman for success).  He got a free car though.

And VY was a legend in college not just fine.