Tell me about ou

Texas007

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 5:06 PM, Texas007 said:

1475625378-soonerkidcrying.jpg?w=1200&h=

CNN Article:  blOU Cheats

University of Oklahoma gave false data to U.S. News college rankings for 20 years

By Eric Levenson, CNN

Updated at 1:20 PM ET, Fri May 24, 2019

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/23/us/university-oklahoma-best-colleges-ranking/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2Fcollege%2Ftexas%2FBoard%2F21%2FContents%2FThe-Land-Thieves-Strike-Again-132276066%2F

Edited by LTtxfan
Sorry.... missed previous posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posting this here because it doesn't belong in any Texas thread. This dude tells you all about why Texas will suck this year, then finishes it with "we'll find out how good y'all are this year when you play LSU." 

Sounds like some SECSECSEC bullshit to me, which is completely fitting of ousux.

15 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

Posting this here because it doesn't belong in any Texas thread. This dude tells you all about why Texas will suck this year, then finishes it with "we'll find out how good y'all are this year when you play LSU." 

Sounds like some SECSECSEC bullshit to me, which is completely fitting of ousux.

Time for Horns to shut these gooner fuckers up !!

19 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

The guy gets inside info from Norman.  His analysis *ahem* leaves something to be desired in terms if objectivity and completeness.

That guy just wants to rile up our fan base. He firmly believes Ehlinger sucks because he sometimes overthrows receivers. He even brought in a few guys from some podcast called “The Football Nerds” or something like that just so they could agree with him (vaguely at that). They basically just said, “Yeah Ehlinger has an iffy deep ball so he’s way overrated and Hurts is underrated.”

On 5/23/2019 at 2:16 PM, nivek3 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/23/us/university-oklahoma-best-colleges-ranking/index.html

The company that makes the annual Best Colleges rankings said that the University of Oklahoma gave "inflated" data on its alumni giving rates for two decades.

"but but but EVERYONE is doing it" - Ou Nation

Shocked i tell you, shocked!!!

• Haha 1

How OU can win the national title: https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27046211/how-top-cfb-contender-win-national-title#TAMU

If ... the secondary gets more aggressive. Over the past three years, OU has fallen from 17th in Def. S&P+, to 31st, to 43rd, to 84th. Lincoln Riley fired coordinator Mike Stoops in mid-2018, and interim coordinator Ruffin McNeill failed to stop the bleeding. Now it's Alex Grinch's turn to give it a shot.

It starts with the secondary. OU allowed a 65 percent completion rate last year (118th in FBS) and ranked 128th in passing marginal efficiency. That's not bad, it's horrible. It was at least partially driven by youth -- five of the secondary's top seven tacklers were freshmen or sophomores -- and some of those youngsters held their own at times (corner Tre Brown had six tackles for loss and 12 pass breakups). But the need for improvement is obvious.

If ... the defensive front gets more disruptive. The secondary wasn't the only problem, obviously. OU just couldn't do anything to knock opponents off script. The secondary was overwhelmed, and the front six wasn't much better: The Sooners ranked 99th in sack rate and 106th in stuff rate (run stops at or behind the line). Riley has upgraded recruiting of late, and there are plenty of young former blue-chippers roaming in that front six. But senior linebacker Kenneth Murray and sophomore end Ronnie Perkins are the only known playmakers. That must change.

If ... Jalen Hurts shows he can go off script occasionally. OU has ranked No. 1 in Off. S&P+ for three years running. The Sooners' offense has had to be amazing to continue winning with a rapidly regressing defense.

After brilliant performances from Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray, it's now time for a third transfer QB to come up big in Riley's offense: Alabama's Jalen Hurts. Hurts was ultra-efficient in Tuscaloosa, but he was a bit of an automaton. Since he always made the right choice, based on his reads, good defenses always knew what choice he would make in given situations. And if they had the athleticism to deal with it -- as Clemson did in 2016 and Auburn and Georgia did in 2017 -- they could render Hurts inefficient.

Riley's system will do most of the work, and Hurts' short-pass accuracy and legs will move the ball against most teams. But an athletic defense like Texas' could hem him in if he doesn't have the same type of playmaker spark Murray and Mayfield possessed.

1 hour ago, Elihu Smails said:

take the loss, pussy

Didn't want to neg you, but felt like I owed it to you. *

* Not really, I thoroughly enjoyed negging your worthless okie ass. You can't misappropriate that phrase from Sam, especially after he hung it on your pussy qb. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

Buy the refs, 12 toe.  You know it's true too otherwise you'd just laugh it off.

Are you sure you're not an aggie?  You sound like an aggie.

Watch the last TD by OU where the TE, Calcaterra makes the one-handed catch.  He was held and even arm-barred, with his left arm being taken out by the defender.

Did he cry about the refs?  No, he just caught it one-handed and put the game to bed.

Image result for calcaterra td catch texas

1600 × 900Images may be subject to copyright. Learn More

• Fuck You 5

4 hours ago, Player said:

Didn't want to neg you, but felt like I owed it to you. *

* Not really, I thoroughly enjoyed negging your worthless okie ass. You can't misappropriate that phrase from Sam, especially after he hung it on your pussy qb. 

Was this before or after Kyler kicked his ass in the title game?  Maybe Sam can sell Kyler insurance down the line.

• Fuck You 11

1 hour ago, Elihu Smails said:

Was this before or after Kyler kicked his ass in the title game?  Maybe Sam can sell Kyler insurance down the line.

That little fucker needs to buy a lot of insurance.  He is going to get his tiny collarbone snapped like a twig after Suh gets done with him.    

3 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

That little fucker needs to buy a lot of insurance.  He is going to get his tiny collarbone snapped like a twig after Suh gets done with him.    

That's what was said all year last and he never missed one play.  The pros are a different story when it comes to staying healthy, we'll see.

He can always fall back on his passing:  top 5 passing efficiency in CFB history...

Rk Player Rate Year School
1 Tua Tagovailoa* 199.4 2018 Alabama
2 Kyler Murray* 199.2 2018 Oklahoma
3 Baker Mayfield* 198.9 2017 Oklahoma
4 Baker Mayfield* 196.4 2016 Oklahoma
5 Russell Wilson* 191.8 2011 Wisconsin
  • Fuck You 8

35 minutes ago, Elihu Smails said:

That's what was said all year last and he never missed one play.  The pros are a different story when it comes to staying healthy, we'll see.

He can always fall back on his passing:  top 5 passing efficiency in CFB history...

Rk Player Rate Year School
1 Tua Tagovailoa* 199.4 2018 Alabama
2 Kyler Murray* 199.2 2018 Oklahoma
3 Baker Mayfield* 198.9 2017 Oklahoma
4 Baker Mayfield* 196.4 2016 Oklahoma
5 Russell Wilson* 191.8 2011 Wisconsin

He has a great single season on a stacked offensive team.  He was nothing special at aggy.   

2 hours ago, Elihu Smails said:

Are you sure you're not an aggie?  You sound like an aggie.

Watch the last TD by OU where the TE, Calcaterra makes the one-handed catch.  He was held and even arm-barred, with his left arm being taken out by the defender.

Did he cry about the refs?  No, he just caught it one-handed and put the game to bed.

Image result for calcaterra td catch texas

1600 × 900Images may be subject to copyright. Learn More

You sound like a dishonest $ooner (redundant). Watch the end of the 1st half where our drive was ended by uncalled defensive interference and yours was sustained by ridiculous calls.

Penalties:

Texas - 13 for 130 yds

OU - 5 for 60 yds (a couple meaningless ones late to make the disparity not so obvious)

Look, I don’t mind losing a fair game and the midget played great, but the Big XII had their fingers on the scale that game to make more money from the playoffs. It was plain as day. A fairly called game and we win just like in October and deep down you know it even if you’re not honest enough to admit it.

16 hours ago, Scholz said:

Penalties:

Texas - 13 for 130 yds

OU - 5 for 60 yds (a couple meaningless ones late to make the disparity not so obvious)

Look, I don’t mind losing a fair game and the midget played great, but the Big XII had their fingers on the scale that game to make more money from the playoffs. It was plain as day. A fairly called game and we win just like in October and deep down you know it even if you’re not honest enough to admit it.

So, did the refs cheat for Maryland, O-state, and WV too?  Or are you just being a beta cuck over OU losses...  Let me take a wild guess, you're also an avid leftist?  You don't have to answer, I know you are by how weak you sound.  Scoreboard, pussy.

Edited by Elihu Smails
  • Fuck You 14

13 minutes ago, Elihu Smails said:

So, did the refs cheat for Maryland, O-state, and WV too?  Or are you just being a beta cuck over OU losses...  Let me take a wild guess, you're also an avid leftist?  You don't have to answer, I know you are by how weak you sound.  Scoreboard, pussy.

Oh yes. This is the good stuff. Using the word "cuck" unironically. Cloak rooming the football board. Pure Sooner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oh yes. This is the good stuff. Using the word "cuck" unironically. Cloak rooming the football board. Pure Sooner.

Calling a spade a spade.

Both teams played balls out for 4 quarters and I'm not taking anything away from the horns, it was a great game.  But, losing by double digits and blaming the refs, is pretty weak.  I've noticed most horn fans have NOT resorted to blaming the refs....although horn fans ever complaining about the refs is glorious.  I won't mention anything political again, even though I'm spot-on with cuck boy.

If you've noticed, he hasn't denied it, 'cause that's what he is.

• Fuck You 7

2 hours ago, Elihu Smails said:

Nope. Lost those games fair and square. Refs were in the bag for the Big XII title game though. Let me guess, you’re a mouth breathing retard. I know you are because you’re from Oklahoma. At least you shitty human beings stopped recruiting wife beaters though so kudos.

8 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Nope. Lost those games fair and square. Refs were in the bag for the Big XII title game though. Let me guess, you’re a mouth breathing retard. I know you are because you’re from Oklahoma. At least you shitty human beings stopped recruiting wife beaters though so kudos.

Knew it....can spot it from a mile away.  Heh.

You notice that 99% of your fellow horn fans aren't defending you right now?  They're embarrassed for you.  Texas played a damn good game, but OU was the better team that day...the horns were the better team in October.  *see how easy that is

As for you, little boy, you're weak...parents were probably weak too; if you had parents.

Edited by Elihu Smails
  • Fuck You 10

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Jesus, dude.  You're spending an entire beautiful summer day trolling your rival's website?  How pathetic and empty is your life?  This is sad.

Just got back from the Baha Mar in Nassau...they're using the blue bracelets this year.  You couldn't afford the utility closet at the Baha Mar.

• Fuck You 15