Tell me about ou

Texas007

1 hour ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Meh, you could compare their career earnings or Cooperstown status at the end of the day if you want.   Young was fine in college though. 

WTF?  Cooperstown?  Did Peterson start playing MLB baseball too?  The NFL  really needs to put a child abuser in Canton.  

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

I care about what VY did for my university.  And absent father/domestic abuser Peterson came to mind because he went to OU to win a title.  Which he didn't.  Which was the discussion if you can keep up (Texas players going up to Norman for success).  He got a free car though.

And VY was a legend in college not just fine. 

Yeah, he did have a fine career in college.  Im not sure how he mantained a GPA but sure enough he peaked in college.   Peterson was good in college too, really both really exciting players to watch but Peterson certainly went on to better and bigger things.   I heard it was a  nice car  he had too, a lexus?. And yes texas players have enjoyed a lot of success in Oklahoma, we are very happy with them.  I mean, OU got a Heisman out of a kid who grew up in austin.  Doesnt get much better than that. Hey it would be cool if Thompson ended up winning the Heisman eh?

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

WTF?  Cooperstown?  Did Peterson start playing MLB baseball too?  The NFL  really needs to put a child abuser in Canton.  

Yeah Canton, Cooperstown, I knew it started with a C.  I wonder if Peterson will be a first ballot HOFer.  I bet he will be.

1 hour ago, Player said:

I keep waiting for Lloyd to show up on this thread on a hog that gets 70 mpg and totally redeem himself. 

But he's a piece of shit gooner apologist/enabler, so that's never gonna happen. 

Just a Sooner fan who wont apologize for it. What's it to me that you dont like OU?  I'm doing just fine.

65635.png

Edited by Lloyd Christmas
  • Fuck You 4

39 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Yeah, he did have a fine career in college.  Im not sure how he mantained a GPA but sure enough he peaked in college.   Peterson was good in college too, really both really exciting players to watch but Peterson certainly went on to better and bigger things.   I heard it was a  nice car  he had too, a lexus?. And yes texas players have enjoyed a lot of success in Oklahoma, we are very happy with them.  I mean, OU got a Heisman out of a kid who grew up in austin.  Doesnt get much better than that. Hey it would be cool if Thompson ended up winning the Heisman eh?

VY won a national title.  Peterson didn't.  He was mostly on the sideline.  Scored 1 career TD vs UT.  Enjoy his pro career though.  Big Vikings/Saints/Cardinals/? fan are you?  Lulz.

Yeah, he had a Lexus as well as a no show job [redacted].  From your dirty boosters. Who "lost" the paperwork. Par for the course.

Yes, there have been a number of Texas kids go up there and win some conference titles.  OU is a good regional team.  On the big stage under the lights?  Not so much.

Yes, I'm aware of the serial crybaby Baker Loudmouth.  You a Browns fan now?  Haha.

Edited by Scholz
  • Like 1

Yes he was a fine student of the game that's for sure.  He was more athlete than student athlete and we all know it.  I'm surprised he spelled his own name right.  No,i am not a fan of either of those teams.  I do however reserve the right to  be fans of players after they leave OU.  I think that's still one of my rights.  

Yep Peterson had fun in college no doubt about it.  

Meh, I would say their national titles would beg to differ on how well they perform on the big stage. Not too many teams get to claim that.  Considering OU is much more successful at that level than texas has been, your attempt at an insult falls flat.  Unearned arrogance there bud. 

Browns fan? No, not my favorite team.  Keep guessing! But of course i'll be pulling for them. Is that bad? I dont get why you have a problem with that. 

Edited by Lloyd Christmas

10 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Yes he was a fine student of the game that's for sure.  He was more athlete than student athlete and we all know it.  I'm surprised he spelled his own name right.  No,i am not a fan of either of those teams.  I do however reserve the right to  be fans of players after they leave OU.  I think that's still one of my rights.  

Yep Peterson had fun in college no doubt about it.  

Meh, I would say their national titles would beg to differ on how well they perform on the big stage. Not too many teams get to claim that.  Considering OU is much more successful at that level than texas has been, your attempt at an insult falls flat.  Unearned arrogance there bud. 

Browns fan? No, not my favorite team.  Keep guessing! But of course i'll be pulling for them. Is that bad? I dont get why you have a problem with that. 

so the fact that 0u gets beat in more mnc games makes them better ? they have one since the bcs era to now. its been 18 years  since you won one shitstick . their performance in bowl games is putrid . 

National titles. Hmmm. OU was better in the 50s. That’s the difference. Congrats on those “modern” 3 titles there, sport (with the documented literal bags of cash from Wilkin$on of course).

And Stoops blew how many chances to augment that total? How many big games did he puke all over himself on the national stage? Yeah, that’s what I thought. OU Under Stoops was a nice regional team as I stated correctly. He had the same # of national titles as Mack Brown, Les Miles, Phil Fulmer, Larry Coker, Gene Chizik, etc.

17 hours ago, mr.goodkat said:

so the fact that 0u gets beat in more mnc games makes them better ? they have one since the bcs era to now. its been 18 years  since you won one shitstick . their performance in bowl games is putrid . 

They can't win the big game because they never have a defense worth a fuck. We would've beaten Florida in 2008.

Edited by Bevo14

17 hours ago, mr.goodkat said:

No, certainly that would not be the reason.  I would be referring to the 7 national championships.  Sorry, I thought that it would be obvious that 7>4.  I'm well aware of their bowl record- it's just one of those things you risk when most of those bowls are against the best teams in the country.    I like that they are in position to play for championships most years so I'm pretty happy knowing there is always a chance! I know most universities would love to be in the position OU is in most years.  Looks like Riley has a chance to be even better so it feels good to be in OU's position right now!   You guys need to do better and act like a division I program and get with the  rivalry and make the big 12 great again. 

7 minutes ago, Scholz said:

National titles. Hmmm. OU was better in the 50s. That’s the difference. Congrats on those “modern” 3 titles there, sport (with the documented literal bags of cash from Wilkin$on of course).

And Stoops blew how many chances to augment that total? How many big games did he puke all over himself on the national stage? Yeah, that’s what I thought. OU Under Stoops was a nice regional team as I stated correctly. He had the same # of national titles as Mack Brown, Les Miles, Phil Fulmer, Larry Coker, Gene Chizik, etc.

OU under stoops has been awesome, he revived them from the dead and we are lucky to have had him.  See, I remember OU before Stoops and it was nasty. He is the reason OU is still a household name. I guess it burns you that he beat you 11 times and handed texas two of their worst losses in their entire history.  He's a legend and I dont care what you think about it 😃 

He’s equal to Larry Coker and Phil Fulmer and Lavell Edwards where it counts. You’re the one who brought up national titles. I’ve already conceded numerous times Stoops won conference titles. Pretty good.

15 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

It's actually an entrance requirement; you have to submit an essay proving how racist you are  before you can be accepted into the university.  I'm surprised you knew about it, we like to keep that under wraps.

"There are honkies and white people, and there are n*****s and black people. Dunigan is a good black kid," and told Peterson, "There's no n***** in him."

- Larry Cochell, OU baseball coach

True.  I heard Cochell was the head Klansman for the the OU chapter of the kkk.  Membership in the klan is of course 'optional'  for OU coaching staff, but we all knew that JC and Boren behind the scenes were pushing for full-fledged klan members.  It's no coincidence that the only two  coaches in OU's history who werent in the kkk were kelvin sampson and of course barry switzer. 

• Fuck You 1

Read Cochell's statement out loud to yourself. And then be snarky again.  It's disgusting.  As are the OU administration who hired and kept that racist POS human being.  Oh wait, I'm sure that was the first time he ever uttered such sentiments, right?  Lulz.

1 minute ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

And i stand behind my klan statement.   

The one where you were making fun of the OU administration hiring and keeping that racist?  They only fired him when he made his feelings public and they didn't have a choice.  Otherwise he'd probably still be there.

3 hours ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Yep.   Gonna suck. 

You're assuming your midget QB is going to make it that far into the season.  No bullshit, he's going to be the smallest player on the field in every game he plays.  The first time he gets hit by anything bigger than a corner, his soul may leave his body.  

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

I mean don't get me wrong it sucks to lose any games but to lose to shitty human beings is extra bad.

Yeah, extra suckage.  you should be getting used  to losing.  By now your whole fan base should be immune to the frustration of losing.  So , you know, silver linings 'n such. 

11 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

You're assuming your midget QB is going to make it that far into the season.  No bullshit, he's going to be the smallest player on the field in every game he plays.  The first time he gets hit by anything bigger than a corner, his soul my leave his body.  

He may never play a down! if you can actually catch him, maybe you can break every bone in his body  He   didnt get knocked out of football playing in the sec for a season.  I think he took one big hit the head which took him out of a game but he started the following week. Who knows! I know I like Kendall so whoever ends up leading the Sooners to their victory in dallas is cool with me.   It's nice having some decent qb talent on campus at any rate.   

23 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Eh, hasn't really sucked so much for the last 112 years: Texas leads the series 61–46–5

Can you plz stick around at least until the RRS? It's bad form to troll and dash. 

True but if you look a little bit closer at the last few meetings, for example every game played during the life time of the  incoming freshman class, they are 6-12.   or more recent history, 2-6 since your last big 12 title.   It's definitely sucked since the Stoops era began. 

No worries, I will be here. I always do in situations such as these. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Yeah, extra suckage.  you should be getting used  to losing.  By now your whole fan base should be immune to the frustration of losing.  So , you know, silver linings 'n such. 

He may never play a down! if you can actually catch him, maybe you can break every bone in his body  He   didnt get knocked out of football playing in the sec for a season.  I think he took one big hit the head which took him out of a game but he started the following week. Who knows! I know I like Kendall so whoever ends up leading the Sooners to their victory in dallas is cool with me.   It's nice having some decent qb talent on campus at any rate.   

True but if you look a little bit closer at the last few meetings, for example every game played during the life time of the  incoming freshman class, they are 6-12.   or more recent history, 2-6 since your last big 12 title.   It's definitely sucked since the Stoops era began. 

No worries, I will be here. I always do in situations such as these. 

He split time over 8 games in the SEC and played like shit you moron.

On 5/4/2018 at 5:21 PM, Lloyd Christmas said:

.... I think that's still one of my rights. ...Meh, I would say their national titles would beg to differ on how well they perform on the big stage. Not too many teams get to claim that.  Considering OU is much more successful at CHEATING that level than texas has been, your attempt at an insult falls flat.  Unearned arrogance there bud. 

Oh you've got rights...and lefts.  FifyyF.  "Unearned", lol at the irony.

18 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Now, now don't go all Aggie on us and start selectively picking time windows. I couldn't care less about the suck that was the last 8 years of TX football.

All I care about is the future and I'm not sure now is the best time for OU fans to be talking shit to TX.

Do you remember last game, how UT was driving to take the lead until Sam started using his head as a battering ram? When we had a true frosh qb, no rbs, no oline and OU was loaded and had maybe their best QB ever. 

2016 we had another true frosh QB, no oline etc etc, and OU barely wins again.  2015 we won by more points then OU 's 2017 and 2016 wins (7) with a TE/Fullback & WR as qbs. 

Since we're talking about the past, when did you guys win your last Natty? I guess Big 12 "trophies" will have to do LOL. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

15 minutes ago, Lloyd Christmas said:

Yeah the past few years have been pretty gross admittedly. But I would submit in all fairness that of the 2 of our teams, we have the more recent national title. And another difference is we didn’t have to sell our souls and all human decency to get it either. So all in all a fair trade for me.

Murray, Kendall, Mordecai or a walk-on.  IDMAS.  Texas is going to beat OU at the Cotton Bowl this year.  Maybe soundly.  Hell, we almost beat them and Mayfield with a concussed true freshman QB.  D just could not cover Andrews on the wheel route.  He gone.   I don't think Calcateria (sp) can carry Andrews' jockstrap.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

23 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Now, now don't go all Aggie on us and start selectively picking time windows. I couldn't care less about the suck that was the last 8 years of TX football.

All I care about is the future and I'm not sure now is the best time for OU fans to be talking shit to TX.

Do you remember last game, how UT was driving to take the lead until Sam started using his head as a battering ram? When we had a true frosh qb, no rbs, no oline and OU was loaded and had maybe their best QB ever. 

2016 we had another true frosh QB, no oline etc etc, and OU barely wins again.  2015 we won by more points then OU 's 2017 and 2016 wins (7) with a TE/Fullback & WR as qbs. 

Since we're talking about the past, when did you guys win your last Natty? I guess Big 12 "trophies" will have to do LOL. 

You know who else only cares about the future?  All Aggy ever talks about is their bright future (JIMBO!!!!) and how they were about to win when some bullshit miracle of God kept them from pulling through....oh, and all the times the other team barely won

You actually do a deep dive into the aggy playbook by somehow being more impressed by one win vs two because of points...quick reminder:  2>1.  Never go full Aggy. 

Knock OU all you want around here - it's to be expected.  Just don't go FULL AGGY when doing so. 

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You know who else only cares about the future?  All Aggy ever talks about is their bright future (JIMBO!!!!) and how they were about to win when some bullshit miracle of God kept them from pulling through....oh, and all the times the other team barely won

You actually do a deep dive into the aggy playbook by somehow being more impressed by one win vs two because of points...quick reminder:  2>1.  Never go full Aggy. 

Knock OU all you want around here - it's to be expected.  Just don't go FULL AGGY when doing so. 

Child please....

There's nothing about going "full aggy" talking about the future. I pointed out the fact is OU beat us 2 years in a row (with their historically good QB and offense) by a total of 10 points when we were fielding some of the worst offenses in the last 25+ years.  That's the reality. 

Also, I didn't blame a unlucky bounce, miracle of god, or anything like that for the losses like Aggy would. I said our QB went full retard. That's the opposite of Aggy. They would claim the chief got a message from God to run a play and the refs ruined everything. 

I also never equated 1 win being better then 2 losses. That's all you. 

I said to look at the results of the last 3 games before taking about how OU's gonna go in deep this year. 

Still wondering how many years it's been since OU won a natty? 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Child please....

There's nothing about going "full aggy" talking about the future. I pointed out the fact is OU beat us 2 years in a row (with their historically good QB and offense) by a total of 10 points when we were fielding some of the worst offenses in the last 25+ years.  That's the reality. 

Also, I didn't blame a unlucky bounce, miracle of god, or anything like that for the losses like Aggy would. I said our QB went full retard. That's the opposite of Aggy. They would claim the chief got a message from God to run a play and the refs ruined everything. 

I also never equated 1 win being better then 2 losses. That's all you. 

I said to look at the results of the last 3 games before taking about how OU's gonna go in deep this year. 

Still wondering how many years it's been since OU won a natty? 

Your posts suck.  Maybe you should change your username to possiblyabuttpirate.  There's time.  You're only 12 posts in. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1