Tell me about ou

Texas007

17 hours ago, Machinator said:

A sad day for us.

From the article:

Productive at sucking, maybe.  If you ask 10 different people, you'll get the same opinion among all 10.

Radley-Hiles, a former five-star recruit, had a productive but polarizing three-year career in Norman. You ask 10 different people, and they’ll probably have 10 different opinions of what Radley-Hiles accomplished as a Sooner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Rumors going OU boards that Seth McGowan and Trejan Bridges got busted for breaking and entering and may be kicked off the team. So I'm sure Lincoln will "handle it internally" and they are looking at a suspension. 

Bridges will be gone as he should be if true. 

They gone. Robbery is no joke and is zero tolerance as a school rule. Nothing Lincoln could do to suspend these idiots against Montana State Baptist for one quarter. The fact someone was hurt only makes this so much worse. 

Edited by Blackcat00
  • Haha 1

This is why we don’t have nice things. Fuck them both, but really fuck Bridges. After missing almost an entire season you would think he would walk the straight and narrow. Nope, he’s robbing people for Xanax. Shit he could have called me and I would have hooked him up with a couple.